Staff Retreat - Thanking The People That Make This Place Better

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This weekend the entire THP Staff is getting together for some golf and planning and we wanted to share it with everybody. Every single staff member (outside of Annihilator, but he will be there in spirit) will be discussing ways to make THP better for this community and going over some of the more innovative ideas we have for 2016 and beyond.

We thought it would be fun to share it with everybody as it happens.

Well deserved retreat for all! Have a blast everybody!

Assuming I make it there...

Thanks Texas. You're officially the worst.

That's really cool! Looking forward to following along. Where are you guys meeting and playing at?

That's really cool! Looking forward to following along. Where are you guys meeting and playing at?
Mission inn for the weekend

Have a blast everyone!

Sounds like a blast and it's well deserved. Enjoy everybody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing this makes some of the comments I've seen recently make sense now hahaha....

Ddec will get his sand work with the Panda.
Jman will get some Panda time prior to Grandaddy.
Canadian will get to do battle with the grasses he loves.
JB will be getting the remaining 54 holes.

All you guys deserve a little team building, and "away from the office" fun. Hopefully GG will be joining you all for this.

Blast? I'm gonna have 2 or 3. Thanks to JB and GG

James and I figured that Mission Inn was better than West Virginia this time of year.

James and I figured that Mission Inn was better than West Virginia this time of year.
There is that too hahaha

Enjoy! Can't wait to hear what you folks cook up.

JM

Seeing this makes some of the comments I've seen recently make sense now hahaha....

Ddec will get his sand work with the Panda.
Jman will get some Panda time prior to Grandaddy.
Canadian will get to do battle with the grasses he loves.
JB will be getting the remaining 54 holes.

All you guys deserve a little team building, and "away from the office" fun. Hopefully GG will be joining you all for this.

You guys be nice to GG!! We will still be working!

Nothing better than a little partying on the company's dime!

A meeting of great minds.

Nothing better than a little partying on the company's dime!

Nobody said company dime dude. But the partying will certainly be happening!

That's awesome. Well deserved for all. Enjoy the weekend.

This is fantastic, Gonna be a fun follow this weekend. Have a blast and thanks for all you guys and Gal do for us here !

I will not be going to this. I will let the guys have a great time and I will stay back and hold down the fort. We need at least 1 mod available right? :smile:

I will not be going to this. I will let the guys have a great time and I will stay back and hold down the fort. We need at least 1 mod available right? :smile:
Never know when the ban hammer needs to be dropped hahahaha. But I'm sure you can do that from a mobile with the swiftness......

What a great group of folks getting together at a great venue. I don't need to tell y'all to have fun, that is a given, just brainstorm like nobodies business when the discussions begin, I thank each of you for all that you do!

Dang! Their goes me starting the "Underwear game" thread. :D

Back