How many times do you get to play a week? Also do you play in the rain?

Once a week, and yes. Rule of thumb is it's okay in the rain till the underwear gets wet. Then it's time to go in.

But once you're completely soaked, you can't get any wetter!

I played about twice a week this summer/fall and I try to avoid the rain if possible. It's just not any fun.

I hate rain. Rain is such an annoyance to me. I just get so turned off when it rains as I am playing. Imo it just sucks, its a pain in the butt, and a lot of work. Even with umbrellas and towels etc... I just hate it the rain. Nothing ruing golf more for me than the rain. I mean a passing shower or two perhaps yea, ok, but downpours or round-long rains that wont stop? No thanks, its a real bummer for me.

Yep, I'm with you. Luckily I've had a chance to get out to the course enough this past season that if the weather was bad, I just won't play. Passing shower or drizzle here and there is ok. However anything more is no good. Being soaked is miserable to me and at least for me, its not worth being miserable to be on the golf course - ruins the round for me. My son is the opposite and doesn't care - he gives me grief whenever I cancel our game because of rain.

Back