Cobra King For A Month Coming Soon

Interested .......hmm I want in

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

If I were to be #KingForAMonth I would most definitely let the power get to my head, I would not be sorry.

OK fine I'll be #KingForAMonth

I will pay attention. #KingForAMonth? I could be coerced into it....

Though I haven't been a fan of Cobra for a while, these latest additions to the lineup DO have me looking at them again. I'd love to give their lineup a look!

Whatever that means, a month is a long time so it's got to be badass lol. Sounds exciting

It's good to be the KING......

I wanna be King!

I could be down with that.

Kingforamonth...count me in

Arte%20Johnson_zpszhktzidl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

In the words of the immortal Arte Johnson, "Veerry interesting" Besides, who wouldn't want to be #KingForAMonth?

LilyTomlin.Operator.jpg

"One ringy dingy..two ringy dingies..oh, hello THP. #KingForAMonth? I'll connect you."

#KingForAMonth is one of the most tempting tag lines I have seen to date! Can't wait to see where this goes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be happy to be King for the DAY. King for the Month would be crazy nuts.

King for a month... That has a nice ring to it! Sign me up!

With the quality of the last few irons sets and woods they've released, I can only imagine this would be fantastic.

King Tim.....has a nice ring to it

15-best-quotes-from-monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-tim

And now I can't wait to hear more!

#KingForAMonth inquiring minds would like to know more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just thinking

Funniest_Memes_it-s-good-to-be-the-king_5866.jpeg

#KingForAMonth

Sure, sounds interesting & fun!

My interest is certainly peaked!

#KingForAMonth

This sounds awesome. LOVE Cobra. They are putting out some great equipment these days, really looking forward to their upcoming releases.

Been waiting to hit the new King line for over a month so I would love to be King for a Month to balance that out! LOL :D Really looking forward to seeing what this is all about.

#KingforaMonth??

First decree, rallo shall play a round with Rickie Fowler... and King Rallo reserves the right to switch shots with Rickie whenever he sees fit.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back