The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Super pumped for you guys and the chance you get to play some awesome gear. Everything in the GBB, apex and md3/PM wedges are legit. The forgiveness in the GBB driver, the easy and fun of the hw, the cf in the apex is amazing and the md3/PM are great options around the green, out of bunker and on full and partial shots.

Colin, James...
How's that prep coming?
Can't wait to hear about it!

I think the temperature and wind were about equal at times, the greens were very difficult to hold and super fast/dormant. WE had a freaking blast and talked about the granddaddy A LOT! I cannot freaking wait for the granddaddy!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Got in some good prep today. Had a long range session and then played 9 with O'Carroll. Not sure how many more times I will get to be on a course prior to this event. Thought my short game was really good today. Used the PM grind a bunch and got up and down quite a bit. Need to spend the next 2 weeks on driver and iron tempo. Need to kick this dropping the back shoulder thing to the the curb.

Two weeks. Two effing weeks

Yes sir. Working on my fitness so I am ready and just going to take it all in. I meant everything I said in that post a few days ago.

Two weeks. Two effing weeks

Yup!!!!! Two weeks until Lift Off! Should be walking around California at this point in two weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like we are going to be blessed with some warmer weather here in good ol Ohio, so I should be able to get out and practice a few times and hopefully get a couple of rounds in (hoping Wedsnesday and Friday). When I first found out I was in the Grandaddy I was kind of concerned about not being able to get out and play this late in the year. Couldn't have worked out better.

Looks like we are going to be blessed with some warmer weather here in good ol Ohio, so I should be able to get out and practice a few times and hopefully get a couple of rounds in (hoping Wedsnesday and Friday). When I first found out I was in the Grandaddy I was kind of concerned about not being able to get out and play this late in the year. Couldn't have worked out better.

I was thinking the same thing. I was worried about weeks going by where I won't be able to hit balls but that hasn't happened. I love it

I can't get out on the course with the temps here but today I putted and chipped in my apartment and had a really good workout. I am getting better everyday, even if it isn't with full swings

I can't get out on the course with the temps here but today I putted and chipped in my apartment and had a really good workout. I am getting better everyday, even if it isn't with full swings

So proud of you buddy. I can taste the Redemption you are about to serve up in 2 weeks!

You guys are killing it!
There's a whole lot of focused energy heading toward this event!

Can't wait to see it all pay off!

Lots of good work going on in here!

Apologies if I missed it, but has the ZooCrew roster been chosen?

Lots of good work going on in here!

Apologies if I missed it, but has the ZooCrew roster been chosen?

Pretty similar to last years team. I know Velardo is making his first appearance and is super excited about it

Going off the chatter with Jeff Neubarth on twitter today, it sounds like he will be teeing it up as well.

Going off the chatter with Jeff Neubarth on twitter today, it sounds like he will be teeing it up as well.

Tip for the team redemption member facing him: mention the Dolphins and their poor play

Crazy excited for him and Velardo to be joining in on this one.

Crazy excited for him and Velardo to be joining in on this one.

Velardo sounds like one of us whenever this event gets brought up. Dude is jacked for it! And if he's jacked, I know we better be

Velardo sounds like one of us whenever this event gets brought up. Dude is jacked for it! And if he's jacked, I know we better be

Velardo is an awesome guy. Very energetic and down to earth. I can't wait to follow along with rest of THP cheering on Team Redemption to victory.

Good morning Gents!
How is the start of your shortened work week going? Exited yet?

Are there any questions the team might have heading in that any past participants may be able to answer?

Really exited for you guys!

Do you guys just get the chills when you think about where you'll be in two weeks? I do and I'm playing! Very excited for you guys!

Do you guys just get the chills when you think about where you'll be in two weeks? I do and I'm playing! Very excited for you guys!

Uh ya I have chills. I will never forget the memory of rolling up to the Hideaway and seeing those gates open. I cannot wait to see everyones faces when that happens.. It is truly magical

Good morning Gents!
How is the start of your shortened work week going? Exited yet?

Are there any questions the team might have heading in that any past participants may be able to answer?

Really exited for you guys!

I'm ready and quit trying to figure out the awesomeness a long time ago. I'm ready to be treated like a rock start and i'm ready to be surprised at every corner.

I get a big ol smile on my face when I think about where we are headed. We are extremely lucky and punched the ultimate lottery ticket IMO. I am so grateful it's beyond words. The only way to respond will be to follow rule #1 & in the process, bring that belt home.

Less than 14 days! And yea it's been real for a while, excited to get another prep round with some WNY guys on Wednesday in the cold! Excited to see a new to me course and enjoy a round with other THPers of course.

Walked in to the pro shop on Saturday where my old pro works. I took the season off from lessons, because frankly I was a little burnt out from them. Figured just have a year of fun and doing it the Hogan way. Anyway, it's November 21st, there are roughly 15 cars in the lot. Everyone there is on the course and I go up and purchase 2 large buckets. My old pro looks at me and says "still working on the game even in late November?" That's when I told him about the event and he couldn't believe it. Explaining it to someone withing the golf world who understands just how freaking cool and amazing an opportunity it is going to be, was just awesome. His facial expressions when I was telling him about it were priceless.

Back