Callaway Golf - The GBB Challenge

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
We’re not gonna lie: it’s really exciting to hear how many yards people are gaining with our new Great Big Bertha driver. We think it’s the longest and straightest driver we ever made, and thousands of golfers out there seem to agree. We’re so confident, in fact, that we want YOU to take the GBB Challenge and put it up against ANY other driver on the market.We’ll even throw in an all expense paid trip for two to the STUNNING Broadmor Golf Resort in Colorado Springs, Colo., to a lucky golfer who takes the GBB Challenge and publicizes their results. (That’s right, a once-in-a-lifetime golf trip just for taking GBB into a hitting bay, and smacking golf balls with it. Crazy we know.)
IT’S SO FUN & EASY TO ENTER:
Visit your local golf retailer (Dicks, Golfsmith, Golf Galaxy, PGA Tour Superstore, Edwin Watts, Roger Dunn) from now until Nov. 8 and walk in a hitting bay with a Great Big Bertha and any other driver. When you’re done hitting the farthest drives of your life, record your distance gain with GBB on a whiteboard provided by the retailer. Then just tweet the results to @CallawayGolf with the hashtags #GBBChallenge & #Sweepstakes.

TWO ENTRY EXAMPLES:
Paul Davis gained 18 yards! @CallawayGolf #GBBChallenge #sweepstakespic.twitter.com/s4X23rn5wR
— Shane McClure (@McClureShane) October 24, 2015
@CallawayGolf Gained 18 yards. Plus smooth hitting club. #GBBChallenge #sweepstakespic.twitter.com/n2pHLXVEUB — Nick Whittemore (@WhittemoreNick) October 23, 2015
PRIZES:
– One really lucky person (will be a random drawing) will be headed to the Broadmoor.
– The first 25 people to demo GBB at their retailer will receive a free 2-pack of our game-changing Chrome Soft golf balls.

– The person who gains the most yards at each retailer will win two free dozen Chrome Softballs.
GBB_Challenge_Poster-804x1024.jpg

I think I know what i'll be doing on Saturday!!

Sounds like I'm going to need to add this to my Friday to do list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice! Looks like I'll be making a stop at the pga superstore

Friday off work? Looks like I have plans after my early round...

I will definitely be doing this either tomorrow or this weekend!

Confident. I like it.

Gave it a run today at my local Golf Galaxy. I was longer with my 815 DBD and the 816 DBD. Tried multiple shafts in the GBB but couldn't get within 2-3 yards of the 815. The 816 was a few yards longer than the 815, but not enough to justify the expense of trading "up".

Almost time to draw winners!!!
Drawing: One (1) potential grand prize winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) will be selected on or around November 22, 2015 in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its designee, whose decisions will be final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.

I wonder if a THPer won???

I'd hit this up HARD but i'm about an hour 1/2 away from my nearest dealer. That sucks.

Back