Winners - WGC Bridgestone Invitational

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
What a great event this weekend with tons of ups and downs. We want to thank Bridgestone Golf for being a part of this contest and making sure that THP had some great prizes to give away for the winning picks.

When the dust settled, two members picks reigned supreme.

_JL_
Team: Matt Kuchar, Hunter Mahan, Oliver Wilson
Total Money - $1,715,166

arydolphin
Teams: Tiger Woods, Hunter Mahan, Justin Rose
Total Money - $1,517,208

Great picks guys and each of you will receive a brand new Bridgestone J38 Black Oxide wedge as well as a few Tour Bridgestone Hats.

well done guys!!!! JL, you're a machine bro. thanks to bridgestone and THP for putting this one together. i'd also like to thank lee westwood for dropping out of a no cut tournament and phil for really going after that #1

congrats _JL_ and arydolphin!!! And thanks so much to THP and Bridgestone for making this contest possible!!

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!
Have I mentioned how much I freaking LOVE this place!!?? :) :)

Congrats guys! Well done on the picks. I had picked Hunter Mahan for another tourney and said I would never do that again, great idea dummy...hehehe

Great job, guys! Looks like picking the winner was the key this week. Enjoy the spoils! Thanks again to B-Stone and THP :)

Nice job guys!!!!!!!!! Excellent picks!

JB, you may have mentioned it somewhere else, but do you know what the loft will be on these?
I need to update the sig! :golf:

Congrats!

Can we get a prize for person with worst final day? (I had Tiger and Phil, ha.)

JB, you may have mentioned it somewhere else, but do you know what the loft will be on these?
I need to update the sig! :golf:

I believe they will be 56*

Congrats JL and arydolphin! Nice picking!

congrats guys!

Congrats!

Can we get a prize for person with worst final day? (I had Tiger and Phil, ha.)

Who was your third?? I am pretty sure I did worse!! I had Woods (77), Phil (78), and Els (76) I dont think the last day gets uglier than that 3some!! :banghead:

I believe they will be 56*
Sweet!!! That would have probably been my next club to be replaced anyway.

Congrats guys! Great picks! Thanks again to Bridgestone and THP for another awesome contest!

Great Job guys! I'm just gonna throw this out there though. Did anyone else notice how much Hunter Mahan sounds like Kermit the Frog after puberty? I had never noticed until yesterday. :D

Congrats guys!

I think JL should have to sit out a few of the next contests .. :D

Congrats. Great prizes!

well done guys!!!! JL, you're a machine bro. thanks to bridgestone and THP for putting this one together. i'd also like to thank lee westwood for dropping out of a no cut tournament and phil for really going after that #1

LMAO!! Great post!

Congrats guys and JL, thats enough winning these damn it!

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!
Have I mentioned how much I freaking LOVE this place!!?? :) :)

Nice work JL, if I need to put some money down I'm calling for your picks first!

LMAO!! Great post!

Congrats guys and JL, thats enough winning these damn it!

Everybody is coming down on JL. Lets not forget I think it took him almost a year to win his first contest. He just happened to win 2 really close together. hehe

Everybody is coming down on JL. Lets not forget I think it took him almost a year to win his first contest. He just happened to win 2 really close together. hehe

JL, can you apply that formula to the lottery and send it to me? Thanks! Dont worry I'll hook u up with a new car or something.lol

Congrats guy's, great picks. Thanks THP and Bridgestone.

Yeah, come on now, there are plenty of you who have still won much more than I have!
This one's extra cool though, Thursday is my B-Day! :)

Back