What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it can be tough to find that size. But I'll give it good look.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Edwin watts and the PGA SS has them as well if you have that up your way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edwin watts and the PGA SS has them as well if you have that up your way

I wish. We just have a crappy GG and Dicks.

The nearest nice Golf Smith is about 4t miles away very here makes it about an hour and half drive

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Bought my first FJ's

FJ Project M spikeless

YAN_9463_zpstmiajrhe.jpg

I am hard pondering this one..

thumb.aspx

135 is way more than i am used to paying but it's a reaaaaally cool piece.

When I played Hazeltine this past September, I saw these. You won't be disappointed. I just couldn't pull the trigger on that price tag.

When I played Hazeltine this past September, I saw these. You won't be disappointed. I just couldn't pull the trigger on that price tag.

I'm going to have a REALLY hard time pulling the trigger, but man I want it bad. Love that it's logoed.

I'm going to have a REALLY hard time pulling the trigger, but man I want it bad. Love that it's logoed.

I could've done some real damage in that pro shop. The headcovers are something special as well. I'm only 45 minutes from the course and the pro shop is open to the public. My day is coming.

I could've done some real damage in that pro shop. The headcovers are something special as well. I'm only 45 minutes from the course and the pro shop is open to the public. My day is coming.

Did you try one on? I'm very curious about the fit.

Did you try one on? I'm very curious about the fit.

I didn't, I'm a size small in everything and medium was the smallest they had at the time. Judging by the looks I'd say it's safe to go with your usual.

Edit: if anything it may have a slight fit style to it

Last edited:
Just added this to the collection, and will probably be going for a couple more before it's all said and done. LOVE them.

61GX6yCQW5L._SL1000_.jpg

I have been looking at that one in grey. Hopefully the wife takes a hint and buys it for me for Christmas!

I have been looking at that one in grey. Hopefully the wife takes a hint and buys it for me for Christmas!

It's so nice. Material is relatively soft on the outside and really soft inside. This is the kind of top you can wear with a button up to look reasonably dressed up as well, which I think is awesome.

Now, to go buy more.

Pondering the heck out of a Hideaway logo'ed Nexbelt.

ef13ff88d66e4f1475a22f148b1185d9.jpg

Spiked and spikeless. Both

That makes at least two of us. Did I just miss them last year or are they new. You want the one Morgan posted up with the bling don't you.

That makes at least two of us. Did I just miss them last year or are they new. You want the one Morgan posted up with the bling don't you.

If the key is blinged out? I'll rock it haha

Me three..I don't remember them at all last year..

Not sure on the bling though.

86ad68b921b5e94b5b7134808e06c7cd.jpg

I'm pondering this sweater. I'll mostly wear it off the golf course. The only real hesitation at this point is I have no idea about sizing.

mizuno-golf-hayate-v-neck-sweater-14.jpg
These came today and I'm sending them back. The fit is off - the sweaters are dumpy/big in the gut and oddly tight in the shoulders, across the chest and back. Based on a single review I saw I ordered them one size larger than normal. I'd have to go 2 sizes larger than normal to get the fit right in the upper torso but then I'd look like Santa at the belly. Also, the wind liner is a great idea but it isn't uniformly attached to the wool throughout the garment, which I think contributes to the bagginess. Too bad too because they are nice looking sweaters.

I believe I'm going to replace all my golf shorts with Matte Grey shorts.

Ordered 3 Callaway 1/4 zip pulloveres.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

The two we got this week are PHENOMENAL.
I loved them. After seeing those i placed my order
And tifdip told me I can send my company logo to her and start ordering with company logo on them. Start shipping some freight with me and I can hook you up

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back