The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

Touché. If 441 says it's okay ... it's gotta be okay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its actually a present for me anyhow for encouraging him to sign up for gauntlet

We won't tell him you opened it. A little careful removal and replacement of some tape and he will never know.

Hehehe it's pretty schnazy. And I was the Gauntlet push too .... we dropped outta Disney for that bad boy

I wanna open this big box that showed up on our doorstep that says Callaway all over it!!!!
93844c3ace7e795dc7c37da6890e1250.jpg

False alarm. Secret Santa gift haha

What an event so proud of everyone involved. way to close out the final few matches Harv, Philly and Mike. The whole team was incredible.
JMan...you are the Effin man!! Great job of leadership.

Love that photo Harvey, frameable for sure!!

Callaway and the #ZooCrew are the best in the biz for numerous reasons. This entire thread is just another example of it.

It was awesome! These are really really really amazing people and enjoy the golf as much as much if not more than us, Harry and Rhi golfed their balls very well today, so did Jman and I, perfect day in a perfect place!

This bus ride home isn't nearly as fun as the ride out here. I can't believe the week we all just had, just no words.

I'm emotionally spent. I'll have more on the recap, but damn I'm all over the place right now

Huge shout out to CallawayPete, I'll treasure this.

769d137034a85733e43548b77afc912e.jpg

e239f6c1f4d7d51c12b64ae7dcc08485.jpg

Its actually a present for me anyhow for encouraging him to sign up for gauntlet

Hehehe it's pretty schnazy. And I was the Gauntlet push too .... we dropped outta Disney for that bad boy

CBaker and I have some choice words for the two of you. I know I aged about 10 years with all the back and forth's in that match.

But really.. WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!

Edit: Wow. That was very classy of Pete. That coin is a really special one.

I'm emotionally spent. I'll have more on the recap, but damn I'm all over the place right now

Huge shout out to CallawayPete, I'll treasure this.

769d137034a85733e43548b77afc912e.jpg

e239f6c1f4d7d51c12b64ae7dcc08485.jpg

Pete's the best in the business. Make sure you guys sing happy birthday, LOUD (it's tomorrow)

Another Grandaddy in the books.

So fun as always. Thanks Team Redemption for being here - so great to spend time with you guys and get to know you. What an awesome group.

And thank you for all your support. Safe travels!

Congrats on the win #zoocrew. Well battled by all and I loved following along these past few days.

The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

CBaker and I have some choice words for the two of you. I know I aged about 10 years with all the back and forth's in that match.

But really.. WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!

Edit: Wow. That was very classy of Pete. That coin is a really special one.

Great match. Best non grandaddy match of the year? I may be biased though haha

I'm emotionally drained. I'm sad it's over. I'm so effing thankful I'm a part of this team. I'm numb to the fact that I actually lived through this. I can't thank those responsible for this enough. And all for the love of a game. There's no way I put together a recap without it getting dusty

What a day and match vs Misike. Like yesterday it was a grind (but a fun one) all day.

He had me on the ropes from the start but I was able to stave off defeat until our 17th hole. I don't think I saw him 3-putt in 36 holes and I was very close to hiding his GBB at the turn. Plus he was getting up and down out of the native areas as if he was hitting fairways & greens. Ridiculous. That is a man I would play against (or on a team with) any day. I shot a bittersweet 80 (with gimmes) and lost, hard to be upset about that.

Mike G and DNevs also had a war of attrition. A back and forth battle that came down to the final hole. I don't think Mike G missed one inside four feet in two days.

Some great action on the course with a great crew of THPers. Great job as always by JB and GG, the Hideaway, and JMan for cultivating a great culture amidst Team Redemption.

Thanks to everyone who followed along , it's always extra-exciting to know that there's a virtual gallery out there.

I'm emotionally drained. I'm sad it's over. I'm so effing thankful I'm a part of this team. I'm numb to the fact that I actually lived through this. I can't thank those responsible for this enough. And all for the love of a game. There's no way I put together a recap without it getting dusty
Exact same way. Exact. 7 months in the making, and its over, and I can't mentally process all of it, and damn it is dusty on this bus. I need a minute...

What an event so proud of everyone involved. way to close out the final few matches Harv, Philly and Mike. The whole team was incredible.
JMan...you are the Effin man!! Great job of leadership.

Jman was a killer cart mate for singles! I enjoy talking out shots and opinions with playing partners and he filled that role in a HUGE way, kept my head in every hole. He's behind me on the bus but I'll put it in writing here too.

Thank You Jman for being the Captain you were for this event it was perfection!

Another Grandaddy in the books.

So fun as always. Thanks Team Redemption for being here - so great to spend time with you guys and get to know you. What an awesome group.

And thank you for all your support. Safe travels!

Scotty G...thanks for letting Dean win

Neubarth gifting me and Thomas old course head covers from his bag after the round today. #amazing

The zoocrew is amazing, the hideaway is amazing, THP is amazing. Thanks for all the support! More to come once it settles in what just happened

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Two years. Two years.

I'm so so so happy, so so so exhausted, and so so so pleased.

I love my team. Always.

Exact same way. Exact. 7 months in the making, and its over, and I can't mentally process all of it, and damn it is dusty on this bus. I need a minute...
Completely understandable, and not a darn thing wrong with that. You guys gave everything you had, for months, to the team, to THP, and to the event. Soak it up for all it's worth. Very few get to enjoy that experience. You'll be explaining these memories to other golfers for a long time to come.

We did it different, we did it our way and we damn sure made sure it's coming back for another year.

I'm proud as hell.

You did one hell of a job brother!

Not able to put the words together at the moment but Jeff Neubarth giving me his Old Course driver head cover means more to me than anyone will ever know. This week has been the best week of my life. Every one of these guys mean a lot to me. #TeamRedemption will always have a special place in my heart.

What a day and match vs Misike. Like yesterday it was a grind (but a fun one) all day.

He had me on the ropes from the start but I was able to stave off defeat until our 17th hole. I don't think I saw him 3-putt in 36 holes and I was very close to hiding his GBB at the turn. Plus he was getting up and down out of the native areas as if he was hitting fairways & greens. Ridiculous. That is a man I would play against (or on a team with) any day. I shot a bittersweet 80 (with gimmes) and lost, hard to be upset about that.

Mike G and DNevs also had a war of attrition. A back and forth battle that came down to the final hole. I don't think Mike G missed one inside four feet in two days.

Some great action on the course with a great crew of THPers. Great job as always by JB and GG, the Hideaway, and JMan for cultivating a great culture amidst Team Redemption.

Thanks to everyone who followed along , it's always extra-exciting to know that there's a virtual gallery out there.

It still would have been better if you wore a smoking jacket on the course and lit up.

And I can't wait till we battle like its 2012

Back