Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Website for $32

so $21 and $13 then
Correct.

Metroparks is stupid in that they have a slightly cheaper rate on the website which is done by golfnow, so they lose out on the fee to golf now and they liss people off who call in or just show up.

It's a difference of 3 bucks, but that's an adult beverage if they're available.

our spots are gone and now they are all $31, they should at least honor their own site
I've given them sh** about it before, since you can almost never book as a single, and I usually do walk up during the summer.

If we want to chance it, I can call to cancel and we can try to snag the times when they are online again. If it's really worth it for 2 bucks.

I've given them sh** about it before, since you can almost never book as a single, and I usually do walk up during the summer.

If we want to chance it, I can call to cancel and we can try to snag the times when they are online again. If it's really worth it for 2 bucks.

nah man dont do that, its just me being a cheapskate golfing in december

I'm a cheapskate golfer too haha. Just hate when the courses make it hard to do so.

Which course is it? Need to get address.

Any body not in the northeast wanna play?

I am in!!!!! 2hr drive yeah buddy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sleepy Hollow 12/12

1039, 1048, 1057

Gunner
Hickerad
Grins
Captaincaution
Cbaker2882
mikedean441
Robman7
Robozeo

That's 8 right now. Anyone else.

Sleepy Hollow 12/12

1039, 1048, 1057

Gunner
Hickerad
Grins
Captaincaution
Cbaker2882
mikedean441
Robman7
Robozeo

That's 8 right now. Anyone else.

I think Ben (ntanygd76) was talking about playing. Not sure though.

Im a possible, will know for sure Fri morning.

Very cool that filled up nicely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should be a nice little day

Anytime we can do this in December - it's awesome!

Would rather go Friday but not one to buck the system if there is room for me on Saturday at Sleepy I am down. Just let me know the price.

Include me in the cheapskate club. There are enough decent courses around there is no reason not to be.

So 10 with ben and phil?

So 10 with ben and phil?

Man who would have thought we would have a group of 10 playing golf in mid December in Cleveland.

Are the greens at sleepy running about 10 this time of year?

Man who would have thought we would have a group of 10 playing golf in mid December in Cleveland.

Are the greens at sleepy running about 10 this time of year?

Greens were probably about that last Saturday.

This nearly marks a year since my first trip out with any of these guys at that God forsaken Roses Run course last December. I played horrible and tried to hit every house close to the course! It'll be good to see you guys again! I hope to get into some more official events this coming year.

Greens were probably about that last Saturday.

This nearly marks a year since my first trip out with any of these guys at that God forsaken Roses Run course last December. I played horrible and tried to hit every house close to the course! It'll be good to see you guys again! I hope to get into some more official events this coming year.

Hey cant be picky with december golf

Back