2015 Weight Loss and Nutrition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A combination of a hernia and being on the road a lot traveling back and forth while my mom was in the hospital and I've put back on 20lbs this year. It sucks. I had a great routine and nutrition and lost it all during that time and it shows. I'm getting back on the wagon now that everything has calmed down and I'm going to get rid of it ASAP, I just have to go grocery shopping this afternoon, because with the teenagers in the house, there's pretty much nothing that I should eat here in the house.

Weigh in this morning and 4 more lbs lost since my last weigh in (2 weeks ago) and now 22 lbs lost all together. Considering the holidays and birthday recently happening, pretty happy that I was able to continue to lose weight. I think if I can tighten the eating a little more, I should be able to drop the weight a little quicker.

holding at 244 for last 9 days, not bad, was on vacation in florida for 5 of those days and held my weight, going to lose 4 more pounds by Jan 1st. total weight loss to date is 156 pounds!!!

213 today which is an all time low for probably the last 10 years. Down 22 overall since August 1st. Feels good!

That is awesome Girard.

Excited for my weigh in tomorrow hoping to still lose even with the Grandaddy

Had an appointment Friday with my urologist (I have kidney stones) and we were talking about what to drink and what not to drink and the subject of probiotic's came up. He was surprised I was already taking one a day (Perfect Biotics). He really likes the idea of taking them. Also, a one of day multivitamin is a must. I use Centrum adult chews.

I went to a local Orange Theory Fitness studio, here's the link http://www.orangetheoryfitness.com/.

It was awesome! It's not cheap, but I loved the class so I am trying it out for a month. Doing it right before getting on a plane to California wasn't the best idea though haha, I am going to hate myself tomorrow.

I burned 645 calories in the hour class and it flew by. No one cared that I was probably one of the worst in the class, everyone just did their thing at their own pace which I really enjoyed.

I joined last week and attended 3 classes. I'm still in the orange and red more than green. But that will change. I'll be attending at three classes this week. Starting tomorrow night at 8pm.

Well I lost about 3 pounds this week I am now down 56.3 pounds and feeling great.

Finally broke down and bought a scale again, after 2 months without one.

Weighed in at 190 this morning. Not bad considering the train wreck that my eating has been like lately.

Time to start making better choices again, and not just eat what is easy. Too much pizza, McDonalds, Subway, and soda.

Well I lost about 3 pounds this week I am now down 56.3 pounds and feeling great.
Dude you look GREAT! Skinny, like you could stand to eat a sandwich....and like a young kid or something :)wink:), but you look awesome, well done and keep it up!

2015 Weight Loss and Nutrition Thread

I had a huge success for me this weekend. Both days I was able to get some core work in. Testing the back and gaining confidence. I will get this come hell or high water!

202 this morning, down from a high of 227 in August! Goal is 190 with a lot of added muscle, so these last 12 are going to be difficult...

I've been eating 6 small, healthy meals every day since August; now I'm cutting out all meats besides fish until the end of January (this based on my girlfriend's suggestion - she says she feels great since she made that commitment).

Despite my weight loss, i've fallen into the bad habit of drinking soda again. I tend to mix it up between regular and diet, but it's almost daily. I'm chalking it up to my wife being on vacation, so i haven't been eating healthy... but i know it's my fault. Going to start over from scratch again... I think i made it 2 months the last time.

Wow, it is really great reading all the weight loss accomplishment being reported in! Congrats!

Orange theory class complete. Wow I am out of shape. My numbers were the worst in the class. I am so glad we have a treadmil because that's going to help a ton to get my cardio endurance up to help my orange theory numbers.

I burned 700 calories though so that's good!

Ok last week wasn't the best. Gained a lb. No big deal and I expected that. Have 2.5 weeks to hit a goal mark for the end of the year. It's very doable, just need to get it done.

2 inches off my waist and same wight of 175lbs. Goal is to keep my weight above 170 and lose a few more inches off the waist.
Getting there slowly but surely.

2 inches off my waist and same wight of 175lbs. Goal is to keep my weight above 170 and lose a few more inches off the waist.
Getting there slowly but surely.

Shane how are you measuring this? Would love to track it

Shane how are you measuring this? Would love to track it
I measure just below my belly button because that's where I carry my fat.
Top of stomach stays pretty constant for me.
My problem is if I cut calories to much and just try to loose weight I end up looking like a tweaker. So I am staying around 3000 to 3500 calories a day with as little sugar as possible and keeping my carbs before 6pm.
Made protein pancakes and used Walden farms syrup this morning with 3 strips of Turkey bacon and it was a great way to start the day

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Back at it today foot is heeled up enough I walked 2miles on treadmill then 10mins on our spin bike at the station. Goal is to drop another 20-30lbs increase overall strength and flexibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back