The Playoffs - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

I mean it's not like I can get a top 5 RB from him, for 2 guys outside the top 25:alien:

You realize they scored virtually the same amount right?
Or are you still counting Mr. Robinson's raping points? :alien:

You realize they scored virtually the same amount right?
Or are you still counting Mr. Robinson's raping points? :alien:

Watkins and Rivers have more points than Robinson on those 2 weeks. That doesn't count Cold Hand Lafell.

honestly it doesn't matter. The biggest addition for her team this week was getting Gronk back.

You know what's funny, getting Gronk back is amazing, I am not denying that, but Chandler put up 14.5 in his absence.

true. He was your 2nd best position player the week we played.

Dean needs to start a GoFundMe campaign. Its all the rage.
That needs to happen.

Well since Lynch and Rawls are both gone, and my #1 RB will be CJ Spiller, I'm going to go out on a limb and say I'm losing by 40. Such a bummer since the rest of my team besides RB is solid. Haven't been able to make a real trade for a RB upgrade all year long :banghead:

Dean needs to start a GoFundMe campaign. Its all the rage.
That needs to happen.

I don't need to put my face on a t-shirt do I?

I don't need to put my face on a t-shirt do I?

Pretty sure you do.
Do we have to name something after your donors?

Pretty sure you do.
Do we have to name something after your donors?

this is becoming too much work.

I will punch you square in the face if you help his team again. :stickbeat:

hey at least it was an even trade unlike most in the league :)

That is til rivers decided to give up football

Had a bad streak late in the season that submarined my chances. .500 record is never going to make it in this league.

Championship bracket for league 7.

baa2db66819967b144f7fff489a7ac68.jpg

it hurts to finish with the same 9-5 record that made the playoffs but there were two of us that are in the same boat.

I finish the regular season at 11-2-1, which I believe is my best FF record ever. It makes it fun yet there's so much luck that goes into it.

We'll see if I can keep it going into the playoffs. Should be a nail biting Sunday.

this is becoming too much work.

Just order a pizza with a weird set of toppings while you're watching and name it after someone. There, done.

Good luck league 3 playoff teams. Going 1-4 down the stretch killed me. Such is fantasy life. Always next year.

Won Both of my leagues last year this year miss Playoffs in both

Interesting turn of fate......Blount is out and I had Bolden on the bench. Could be a game changer for me this week.

With Dalton out, I also picked up Yates and McCarron to go along with Winston. Unsure as of now who I will start.

Someone tell me that I am going to be ok....
f5bc826506539fe53da423807b96b85a.jpg

Your opponents team looks a lot like mine. I have Martin, Julio and Landry too. But my other RB's are Forte and Gurley and my TE is Gronk, and I have the Panthers D.

Holy sh1t! That's beyond stacked! I knew you had a good team but that's a 12 team league setup there

Holy sh1t! That's beyond stacked! I knew you had a good team but that's a 12 team league setup there

Thanks!

I also have Larry Fitzgerald. That's the dilemma now, who do I start and who do I sit? I sat Gurley last week and he put up 26.5, I am thinking about sitting Forte this week since he shares carries now, but STL has a good defense and the bucs have been strong against the run so do I sit Martin or Gurley again? Or do I play all three and sit Fitzgerald?

Thanks!

I also have Larry Fitzgerald. That's the dilemma now, who do I start and who do I sit? I sat Gurley last week and he put up 26.5, I am thinking about sitting Forte this week since he shares carries now, but STL has a good defense and the bucs have been strong against the run so do I sit Martin or Gurley again? Or do I play all three and sit Fitzgerald?

The life of a GM....

The life of a GM....

Had Blount not gotten hurt and AP (or AD if you prefer) not had an off week, I would have lost to you and been out of the playoffs because I made a bad GM decision to sit Gurley over Forte.

It's amazing how important good GM decisions are. Had I not picked up Langford 2 weeks before Forte got hurt I probably would have lost those games where Langford filled in and my playoff chances would have been long gone.

Could use some RB help in league 1, got a few WR available and a few QB's

Someone tell me that I am going to be ok....
f5bc826506539fe53da423807b96b85a.jpg
you're getting him in a down points week for sure. 106 would be a gift the way his team has been scoring. I think you have a chance if Freeman keeps struggling. Eli could have a rough day against CAR, and Kearse will either get 0 or 15 for Seattle, just depends if Russ throws to him or Baldwin. Good luck guys

Back