Project X Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer

I want to win this shaft because the HZRDUS shaft profile is awesome, and because, THP Green!

I don't have the SS to game this one, so this is not an entry.
I just wanted to thank PX and THP!!

I don't have the SS to game this one, so this is not an entry.
I just wanted to thank PX and THP!!

Don't be so sure. It's working good for me thus far.

I want to win this shaft because it is BAD ASS! I want to rep THP and have people ask me where I got that shaft from. Throw in a great company and product and it's a perfect combo.

Green Project X = Sick

I'm in!!!

I would love to win the Project X THP Shaft because it's such a beautiful shaft and Project X always makes great shafts. Thanks for the contest THP and Project X.

I just love my Handmade Handcrafted from PX so I will bow out of this but dang thats a good looking shaft. Also I wouldnt want to have to choose between the two. Good luck to the winner of this one, truely a one of a kind item that only a few lucky golfers have.

I'm fortunate enough to already have one so I will just say good luck all, this is a kickass shaft that looks amazing in person!!

I want to win the Custom Project X shaft in THP green because Cookie says it's a kickass shaft and that's good enough for me!

I want to win the Custom THP Project X Shaft because I want to bomb it with a THP handcrafted green shafts, what what!!!

I want to win this shady because it sounds amazing and I think it would. I also don't like vowels so this shaft name is perfect for me. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to win the Project X shaft! It would complete my set makeup to include my driver. My irons have always been the Project X. Plus it looks really cool!

I'm going to be honest, I wouldn't play the shaft. I want to win it to put on display in my office!

Would this shaft fit in my Bridgestone J715? If so I want in as this would look amazing!

Talk about THP green!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking to get fit in the spring, so good luck everyone!

I think it shaft would fit my swing quite nicely. Low launch and low is what I need. Would love to try it out.

I would like to win the Custom Project X shaft in THP green because that is one nice looking shaft

I would love to win the Custom Project X shaft so I could have another way to rep THP any time I play!

Just got fitted for a new driver shaft last week so I'm gonna sit this one out. Good luck everyone.

I would love to Win a Custom THP HandCrafted Staff Project X shaft The look is amazing and I would like to find out what all the fuss is about with this shaft and the flex is perfect for me Plus it will look great on my M1

Yes, give me the shaft! Project X HZRDUS combined with THP candy apple green = money in the bag.

Great prize! Good luck to those entering. Whoever wins is getting a great handcrafted piece!

I just got a new shaft for my driver that I love so I won't try and steal it away from someone that'll use it, but I will say this thing looks INCREDIBLE!! Good luck to everyone :) #THPHolidayCheer is in full force!

I would like to win the HZRDUS shaft because green is my favorite color and would look great matched up with my M1!!!

Thanks THP!

Would love to win this shaft because I love the Project X shafts I'm gaming and this custom green THP one would look amazing on my next driver ponder.

Back