Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Not Much Gets To Me, But I Know What I Like

Votes: 101 60.1%
  • I Know The Terms Chunky and Buttery Well

Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Full On Internet Golfer Pandamomium In My Head

Votes: 32 19.0%

• Total voters
To steal a line from OG, I'm nuttier than a squirrel turd (don't know if he has ever said it, but it sounds like something he would say)

If I told you all of my superstitions and nuerosis regarding my golf equipment, clothing, etc you would all take out restraining orders and ban me from this forum. It's pretty bad.

22 honest souls.....lol

I voted for knowing the terms chunky and buttery lol I think too much.

Definitely full on pandemonium for me. Although I think I'm getting better lol

I know what I like - and dislike. Not to say new stuff can't catch my eye, but I'll be looking at the equipment that fits my current liking first.

Other than looking down and seeing a blade....which I have never swung....Nothing bothers me, but some stuff just looks better to me.
I should try a blade sometime...I just might like it....or not.

I will give anything a try, but I defidently know what I like.

Definitely full on pandemonium for me. Although I think I'm getting better lol

Not a chance! You're worse than I am....and I'm bad. :act-up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No "stark raving bonkers" button. I'm nuts, bolts and washers too. But I do know what I like. So I voted 2. I really don't give a damn what they look like. They just gotta work for me.

Mark Shuman

I know what I like, once I like it very much, I will buy it again for a spare..... that's how mental I am :clap:

I am with the majority with the 2nd choice

Reading these forums with all the new stuff , it is very easy to see how one can be. But I'm more mental about the swing I put on the club. Without a proper-repeating swing than a lot of these new instruments will only help marginally. I want to take advantage of the whole 9 yards .. And a proper fundamentally sound swing will let you really reap the rewards of the new tech

i want to look sexy swinging versus having a good looking club. All about the look of the swing for me.

I play with three different sets. The two older sets almost had no customization in them. I've never tried to play with someone else's set, but I'm not OCD on what I use to play golf. The operative word is play.

Back