Off-handed clubs are the best as a 14th/15th club. While it may not get much use, that random horrible lie is made cleanly playable again.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
I actually left handed so I can swing it a little :)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

An extra wedge is probably what I'd add...or another hybrid.

Probably a 4-iron. If not that, another wedge.

A mini-driver with an 1" shorter shaft, when my driver is just not listening to my pleas, and I am still hitting a 3-wood okay.

I would add a mini driver. My driver is inconsistent at best and I feel a mini driver would benefit me.

A putter for putting through hardpan greenside bunkers that don't have much lip to deal with. So Jman doesn't cringe, hahaha.

Or a left hand 7 iron. Just in case.

I think I will update mine. I'll get the best of both and choose a bullseye putter. A putter for hardpan sand and a left handed club.

4i or 62 bent to 63

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd probably add a 3 iron in. When hitting into the wind, I really dislike the high flight of my hybrid.

I would add either a driving iron or a high lofted wedge.

Probably a 62 degree wedge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd rework the bottom of my bag to go 48, 52, 56, 60. Right now I only have 3 clubs covering that range.

Mini driver or Cobra F6 in a 43" shaft for the top of my bag

A chipper!

60 or 62 degree wedge or a driving iron (udi)

Either a driving iron/hybrid or a wedge; maybe a 54*.

Another wedge or a hybo

Funny, I was just thinking about this the other day as I just took the 3W out to make room for my X-Act chipper.

Probably this:
Heavenwood. Keep the 4i and the 5w but grab the Heavenwood for tee shots, and long shots out of the rough.

The HW is a great option for longer shots out of the rough or days when the 4I just isn't getting it done off the deck.

Or more likely this:
I think I would add a second driver.
Higher lofted, higher spin and a tad shorter.

Been pondering this for a while but honestly haven't had a serious need for it since getting comfortable with the XR16. Still keeping an eye out for a deal on an F6 or Bridgestone JGR, just in case.

I would consider swapping in a higher lofted fairway then replicating your two driver setup.

Back