Push carts? thoughts?

I have a Flip N Go (4 wheel model) and reckon it is very underrated. Best feature is how well it holds pretty much every bag on the market including stand bags without any weird rigging... and the bags don't seem to twist at all. I use a Nike performance stand bag as my main bag on it.

Pros:
- light weight
-stable
-easy fold and unfold
-rolls well
-holds any bag no jerry-rigging needed
-no twisting of bags

Cons
-not quite as smooth as a Clickgear
-brake could be better

I walk 100+ rounds/year the last 2 years and use the Sun Mountain Speed Cart V-1 Sport paired up with the Sun Mountain sync bag. Buddies have the Clicgear, and I think the cart itself is a little better than the Sun Mountain, the combo of the Speed Cart and the Sync bag is what does it for me. The interlocking of the base of the bag with the plate on the cart means no need for straps and it is very convenient when setting up and taking down. Just grab the bag and put it in the truck… the speed cart folds down faster/easier than anything else.

Allen

I am 99% sure I am going to go with either the Fusion 14 or Sync bag on my cart.

That looks great.

Here is my setup.
b2d604cbb55e44cd446424b8f3166e25.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice setup, I'm sending my black/lime Aqua dry bag back because the green doesn't quite match the wheels of my 3.5. Couple of questions on your four five bag.

Does the green on your bag match your wheels?(looks like it from the photo) Also, did the bag come with a rain cover?

Thanks

Nice setup, I'm sending my black/lime Aqua dry bag back because the green doesn't quite match the wheels of my 3.5. Couple of questions on your four five bag.

Does the green on your bag match your wheels?(looks like it from the photo) Also, did the bag come with a rain cover?

Thanks

Thanks.

It matches although I didn't buy either with the intent of matching. It does come with the rain cover.

I know that I read a lot of bad reviews on the Sun Mountain C-140 cart bag and the Clicgear 3.5 push cart but I just did that setup and it is great. Tim

has anyone had both the clicgear 3.5 and the bagboy swivel? Wondering if there is a preference?

also looking into a nice cart bag to fit and wondering if these carts are really meant to fit their proprietary bags?

I will be buying a Tri Swivel 2 this year. I really like how it maneuvered and has nice storage features and some nice after market add ons.

Have a clicgear 3.0 for a couple of years and works great for me. Easy to fold and setup.

Finally using My bag boy quad again

9ddacfd1b3eaaee7f8580389f713ce14.jpg

I am using a Clicgear Model #8 and really like it. Very stable and easy to push. Used to have a little trouble with using my Sun Mountain 4.5 with it due to the legs. Just bought a Clicgear bad cozy accessory and it fixed this issue nicely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back