Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of picking up a axivcore tour green in stiff for the driver

I need a new 60* wedge. Pondering:

1) Wilson Staff Tour Grind...but I'm waiting to see what they have coming for 2016.
2) Bridgestone J15
3) Getting new Bridgestone J40 wedges...if i can find them.

The only thing I'm pondering is when I'll be able to golf again...

I need a new 60* wedge. Pondering:

1) Wilson Staff Tour Grind...but I'm waiting to see what they have coming for 2016.
2) Bridgestone J15
3) Getting new Bridgestone J40 wedges...if i can find them.

Wait... TRUST ME!

The only thing I'm pondering is when I'll be able to golf again...

Same. Stupid snow.

This weather also leads me to make putter purchases, which is dangerous.

Oh odyssey 330m tank cruiser with your beautiful double sight lines. I want you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJI drone. These things are badass

Heavenwood for me. Just to hard to stay away from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I might clear the ponders on my brain until after the PGA show. The list will be full after the THP coverage on that I am sure.

Still can't get the Apex CF out of my head. Shaft combos and all. I definitely need a fitting before I go in on that. And I'd like to take a look at going DBD. Also, maybe a new putter. My goodness.

Thinking of getting an M1 3 wood head, putting my R15 driver shaft in it and turning it down 2* to play as a strong 3 wood. I think it's just the cabin fever talking....

GBB Heavenwood and 64* PM Grind.

It's not snowing here but I did contact kari today to do something

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Nice!! Mine should have shipped early last week I believe. Can't wait to see the final product. He's really fun to work with, crazy busy lately though for sure.

I'm pondering skipping out of work tomorrow and driving 1.5 hours each way to pick up a new set of wedges. Who am I kidding, I'm going to pick them up, I've already called the boss and asked to kick out early.

On a side note: Ron is an enabler.

I'm pondering skipping out of work tomorrow and driving 1.5 hours each way to pick up a new set of wedges. Who am I kidding, I'm going to pick them up, I've already called the boss and asked to kick out early.

On a side note: Ron is an enabler.

Wouldn't be MD3's would they?

Wouldn't be MD3's would they?

Nope, I could get those here locally. I'm going with something a bit more obscure. I was fitted for Edel wedges a long time ago, but never could get myself to pony up the money for them even though I haven't found a wedge that I hit better, so I would have actually come out cheaper buying them from the beginning. Now the prices have come down on them quite a bit, so I'm going to go ahead and get them, since they should have been in my bag a couple years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back