Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JPX 850 Forged with Recoil Proto 95. It's inching closer to purchase, though it will still likely be at least a month before I can budget the funds. I'll need to sell some extra crap to make this happen, but it'll be worth it.

I'm in the middle of trading in a bunch of these with an eye towards going mini driver - GBB Heavenwood. Trying to decide whether to go Bertha or SLDR/Aeroburner.

I still have my SLDR Mini, played it last week for a couple of tee shots.

Should have gotten a 1.5. I was sure you would.

Im still gaming mine as well, and still freaking love it. Thing is a bomber for me.

I love high bounce wedges, 10 to 12 degrees of it and a variable sole would be cool too. My grooves are closing up and it's time.

I've got a J40 54* (satin) head if you need it.

It's time for a new bag, I'm leaning towards an Ogio Ozone or Shredder bag because I LOVE the Woode top. Are their any other bags out there with a similar style top? I don't want a 14 way but the typical 5 way isn't enough.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The upcoming 2016 Callaway Hyperlite 5 bag has a very similar top.

I was told you might have pictures

callaway_hyper_lite_5_stand_bag_top.jpg

callaway_hyper_lite_5_stand_bag_black_blue_orange.jpg

Oh wow that is similar, looks good too. That's a hard ponder.

Last edited:
Oh wow that is similar, looks good to. That's a hard ponder.

I have only seen this and the black/grey model. I have been begging on Twitter for photos of the other colors to no avail so far.

I have only seen this and the black/grey model. I have been begging on Twitter for photos of the other colors to no avail so far.
Yep, I'll have to slow my roll on the bag ponder. Might make for a good birthday present in February

I believe I'll be owning one of those new hyperlite 5 bags...

I believe I'll be owning one of those new hyperlite 5 bags...
Fupy needs to improve his Twitter beg so we can see more colorways! Haha

Leaning hard red/white/heather HL3 right now myself.

Oh my...

1383128_zoom_1451348975.jpg

Crap. Now I need to decide on color.

I'm really liking the white and gray one

Do I order the white/black/acid green because of the obvious, or the white/charcoal/orange to match my Clicgear?

Both? So you have options ;)

Clearly bro you need one!

I do! I have to preserve my #TheGrandaddy bag. The others only get used certain times of the year so need a everyday bag

Boom, ordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back