THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

GregDan or DanGreg or just Dan is very smart, I learned that last year!!

If you and I make the team, I can see some group sessions at NH for anyone that wants to do work!!

nighthawk could see a boost in ekey sales. May need to see if we can reserve a section mats.:D

GregDan or DanGreg or just Dan is very smart, I learned that last year!!

If you and I make the team, I can see some group sessions at NH for anyone that wants to do work!!

Hopefully, I will see you there, assuming NH means Night Hawk. As soon as the doctors clear me, I will be continuing my efforts with Mark at the Night Hawk. I am currently carrying a 15.9 index, we have established as our goal to have me down to a 12 by the time the machines close next year. The ultimate long term goal is to have me under a 10 and we don't care if it is 9.9. If you don't see me on the range look for me in the practice bunker.

Hopefully, I will see you there, assuming NH means Night Hawk. As soon as the doctors clear me, I will be continuing my efforts with Mark at the Night Hawk. I am currently carrying a 15.9 index, we have established as our goal to have me down to a 12 by the time the machines close next year. The ultimate long term goal is to have me under a 10 and we don't care if it is 9.9. If you don't see me on the range look for me in the practice bunker.
All very achiebavle goals for your game.

Hopefully the Dr. will give you the all clear by the time signups come so you can throw your hat in the ring. The team could use your game, regardless of what you say!!

All very achiebavle goals for your game.

Hopefully the Dr. will give you the all clear by the time signups come so you can throw your hat in the ring. The team could use your game, regardless of what you say!!

That's very kind of you to say. But remember, I was the old guy playing from the senior tees, I wasn't back there with the young bucks. I must be confident that I could help the team, the last thing I would want to do is hurt the team. It's the team that is important, not me or any other individual.

That's very kind of you to say. But remember, I was the old guy playing from the senior tees, I wasn't back there with the young bucks. I must be confident that I could help the team, the last thing I would want to do is hurt the team. It's the team that is important, not me or any other individual.

You do what you need to do. Get in and let me worry about the rest.

I have big plans this year. The wife bought me lessons this year with Tim Brown, who now teaches at Wyncote as well as Lake Prez. And I am back at the gym with the nagging knee thing behind me. I always look at things half full, so considering last year I couldn't get much practice in, I didn't lose anything. ( Although, I've always believed you are either going forward or backwards, in golf and life. So I guess I should say I didn't lose nearly as much as I could have ) I am going to outside sales it appears, so much more practice time will be available, and I can finally get in some extra rounds during the week. For me, as much as I love practicing, playing more has always been even more beneficial for me.
Nighthawk is a bit of a stretch for me - but if anyone wants to go on a Wednesday evening, I'm game. Excited for 2016 - and regional rivalry!!

Tim brown was a good wr.

Yo!

705b917937e12d756983bfe515185632.jpg

Tim brown was a good wr.

lol - he was! This Tim brown though actually worked with Martin Hall, so I doubt it's him. Oh - and he's white - although I guess he could pull a Michael Jackson!

As a Ravens hater, epic fail dude. You're going to have to do better than that.

Hmmm, my bag and headcovers are probably going to hurt my chances....but I can spring for real MD Crabs!

Maybe after we can the Carolina's we can take to PA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a request: If selected, I would like to request that we play the event on a driving range AND you don't have to declare which flag you're aiming for until after your ball lands. #duffer

I have a request: If selected, I would like to request that we play the event on a driving range AND you don't have to declare which flag you're aiming for until after your ball lands. #duffer

You know what happens when you have a bad range session. Clear your mind and shoot well the next time out.

Announcement

Selections will take place post PGA Show.
First will come signup, that any person that wants to be a part of Regional Rivalry will do.
4 THPers from each side will be selected from that signup.
That will still leave 3 open spots. Those will be selected by the Captain from each Region.
Those selections will be based on 3 factors.
1. Are they active or are they going to be active on THP
2. See Rule #1
3. See Rule #2
4. I know we said 3 rules, but the captains are open to bribery I have been told.

I too can be bribed, or so I have been accused of. Im open to delicacies from your region, but more importantly posting on THP.
(the last part is a joke, we use a random number generator)

Will sign up be a desperate thread or is it by signing up on this thread? Also, are you taking recomendations for a course or is that already planned out?

Will sign up be a desperate thread or is it by signing up on this thread? Also, are you taking recomendations for a course or is that already planned out?

Details for signup will be clear and easy to follow when they are finally published.

I expect that the choice of course has already been narrowed down by now and details are already being addressed.

Congrats to both Ron and Kevin. I was lucky enough to play with Ron as a teammate in the Legacy and know how competive and the level he brings. I also got to see Kevin play and talk with him some both at dinner and on the porch at TB after it was over. I was very impressed with both him and his family. They seem like good geniue people.

As a Ravens hater, epic fail dude. You're going to have to do better than that.

I love hearing you hate the Rat Birds, I can't stand them. And on the golf side I got a practice round in today with the best driving contact I have had in some time. Was centering the ball up well. I putted and my wedges were very good today it was my 2nd shot that were hit or miss. The contact was good and I was either just off the green or hit it. I will be focusing on my alignment because I believe its off.

Read back through the thread and you'll see I've already taken one for Steeler nation. Edit your post while there's still time!

Read back through the thread and you'll see I've already taken one for Steeler nation. Edit your post while there's still time!

Steelers ... really. C'mon son, they might not even make the playoffs! LOL

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

​Really looking forward to trying to get in this!

Steelers ... really. C'mon son, they might not even make the playoffs! LOL

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Don't make me get another -10....

Steelers talk should be an automatic 50 point deduct

We need to practice , practice , and practice some more. These Carolina people will be be tough but beatable. Go team DMV!

Back