THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

The fact that NY/NJ would consider garbage plates their dish shows how out of touch the WNY crew is...haha.

Although not quite as bad as the Michigan debacle.
It's easy to come to that conclusion given the name and how it looks but try just one and you'll change your mind. Take that to the bank.

WNY THPers - a garbage plate from either Nick Tahou's or Jimmy Z's will do it for me. That or some buffalo chicken mac n cheese.
NYC Area THPers - Send me some thin crust pizza and gyro's
NJ THPers- send me money

WNY peops - a garbage plate from either Nick Tahou's or Jimmy Z's will do it for me. That or some buffalo chicken mac n cheese.
NYC Area Peops - Send me some thin crust pizza and gyro's
NJ - send me money

I'll send you a lump of coal, AND make you pay for shipping

It's easy to come to that conclusion given the name and how it looks but try just one and you'll change your mind. Take that to the bank.

Exactly my brother. Name fools a lot of people.

WNY THPers - a garbage plate from either Nick Tahou's or Jimmy Z's will do it for me. That or some buffalo chicken mac n cheese.
NJ THPers- send me money

These are some good bribes.

Garbage Plate...Breakfast of Champions!

NJ THPers- send me money
Yummy garbage plate :joy:

NJ THPers- send me money

What's your choice? Roberta's, Paulie Gee's, Motorino, Di Fara? I can go on and on... :D

There were a few times my car seemed to find Nick's all on it's own. I don't know how you would ship a Plate as a bribe. They are a mess even under the best circumstances.

I can throw in all of the types of beer that Souther Tier brews only available at the brewery. Its about the only thing Jamestown can offer.

NJ THPers- send me money
Is that a new form of tax for us NJ guys?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I can throw in all of the types of beer that Souther Tier brews only available at the brewery. Its about the only thing Jamestown can offer.

Only problem with that one is that I would intercept the package on its way to Albany!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude I have had one. It made me take a New Jersey. I was not referring to the food, just the thought that as a whole it being the NY food.

Dude I have had one. It made me take a New Jersey. I was not referring to the food, just the thought that as a whole it being the NY food.
That made me LOL

Here we refer to them as a Cleveland Steamer. And we prefer to leave them.

As bribes I offer great seafood, a great steamer to cook said seafood, shelter, free range balls, and ice cold craft beer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do thank you very much. You know my thoughts on New England seafood. Its the absolute best there is.

But its the oils, PCB's, and other toxins the Ny/NJ port authority harbors that make the clams in the chowder so very good and why no one else can duplicate it:) Not to mention the "glow in the dark" Hudson river stripped bass....Yyyyyyumy. And blue claw crabs that are .....well........actually gray/black..........hey, no one is perfect. Ya gotta be tough in this town.

the first rule for bribes is not to talk about them because they don't exist. And they are not bribes, they are favors.....boy I'd hate to see how you guys hold up under questioning.

the first rule for bribes is not to talk about them because they don't exist. And they are not bribes, they are favors.....boy I'd hate to see how you guys hold up under questioning.

In the spirit of THP, everything Team New England does in this event will be in the open. Why should this be any different? :alien:

Just so happens one of my clients is one of the biggest fisheries in New Bedford, where they haul in most of the northeastern seaboard's catch. Lots of fish, clams, lobsters... just sayin' :angel:

Just so happens one of my clients is one of the biggest fisheries in New Bedford, where they haul in most of the northeastern seaboard's catch. Lots of fish, clams, lobsters... just sayin' :angel:
Who might that be? One of my bigger accounts is also in New Bedford. Clam related.

NJ THPers- send me money

Dang, here I sit all dejected and slumped shoulder with head in hands, I thought a six pack of GENESEE CREAM ALE would do the trick....LOL:crying:

Dang, here I sit all dejected and slumped shoulder with head in hands, I thought a six pack of GENESEE CREAM ALE would do the trick....LOL:crying:

I dunno that's more for you...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That should assure you don't make the team giving that crap to anyone.

Back