THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

In honor of mikedean441 being quite the stalwart of a captain and trash talker that he is I would like to share the following. Michigan has no chance given the pedigree of leaders and coaches that the state of Ohio has produced! I submit the following link for your review, and all but assure you that mikedean441 will lead our team to victory! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cradle_of_Coaches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See that 441, you are being compared to such legends as Ron Zook.

give me 24 hours and ill cover the AC membership. Got some paypal funds headed my way within the next day or so and ill pay it forward to a fellow Clevelander
Philly, thank you for the kind offer, but I'll be able to cover it. Maybe you could put the cost towards starting a fund for some grief therapy for the boys up north?

See that 441, you are being compared to such legends as Ron Zook.

Hey that's not all that bad. He did have a website named after him. I believe it was fireronzook.com but hey that still counts

Philly, thank you for the kind offer, but I'll be able to cover it. Maybe you could put the cost towards starting a fund for some grief therapy for the boys up north?

Yes!!! But don't forget your alien emoji or else they will take that serious

Hahaha someone needs to send wiki my bio and list of accomplishments

Oh man. I have an idea that'll help me climb up the rankings even in this crappy weather.

Oh man. I have an idea that'll help me climb up the rankings even in this crappy weather.
Hopefully it involves a playhouse, sporting event tickets or swag

I need to find a desk job so I can keep up with this amazing thread. And all of the butthurt going on!

I need to find a desk job so I can keep up with this amazing thread. And all of the butthurt going on!
Please, please we are not barbarians!!! To salve any wounded emotions we will now refer to it as "tushytenderness".

Please, please we are not barbarians!!! To salve any wounded emotions we will now refer to it as "tushytenderness".

That's funny!!

The BIG "Michigan" food is a Pastie. But being the EXTREMELY picky eater I am, I've never tried one.
I ate a pasty last night, what's not to like? Also what's with the love for Skyline? I realize the tradition, used to live in southern OH, but I've also had GOOD chili. viva Terlingua!

Last edited:
Regional Rivalry is going to be amazing! That is if we can all put pierogies and coney dogs and tramp stamps aside long enough to play some golf.

Active on THP is a prerequisite!! I hope all Michigan hopefuls are paying attention.

Since I don't personally know more than 6 Michigan members I need to know what I'm dealing with numbers wise SO....what I need before the new year is anyone who is a Michigan hopeful to send me a pm letting me know your interested in being a part of Team Michigan and why. This will NOT be any backdoor communication or group chat!!

Bribery works too, however I prefer adult beverages rather than food. :alien:

I don't think post needs to be made a PM for me.

My intentions are very clear.

I want to embarrass Ohio, on their own turf, so bad that they want to give Toledo back to us so they have less land to weep on.

Why do I want to represent Michigan in this shindig?

Because I'm born and raised in Michigan.
Because we are supposed to dislike Ohio and most residents in it.
Because I haven't been to an official THP event in nearly 18 months.
Because I miss golfing with great guys.
Because I need something that will give me that drive to work toward a goal
Because this is bigger than me, you, and the trophies 441 has accumulated.
Because it is time for Michigan to announce our arrival on THP. Officially.
Because I have too many more reasons to post.

I'm hopeful my schedule will allow for this to be green-lighted by the time sign ups come and I hope the other Michiganders see this call and are inspired to join in on the fun.

I want to embarrass Ohio, on their own turf, so bad that they want to give Toledo back to us so they have less land to weep on.

I'm hopeful my schedule will allow for this to be green-lighted by the time sign ups come and I hope the other Michiganders see this call and are inspired to join in on the fun.

Hell Yeah brother! Now that was awe inspiring!

images

Tom Brady approved!

Any chance you're moving to Texas anytime soon? I hear the Cowboys need some help.

Wow!!!
The war between the states has begun!
Good job Tpluff

Any chance you're moving to Texas anytime soon? I hear the Cowboys need some help.

I'm a mercenary out for hire. Just hope Jerry can meet my asking price :cowboy:

Love it!

I have the first Michigan ranking

1. Tpluff
2. ????
3. ????

If I am deemed worthy, I volunteer to match up to tpluff and use every bit of gamesmanship I know of to throw him off his stated goal.

Love it!

I have the first Michigan ranking

1. Tpluff
2. ????
3. ????

You forgot Matt Millen and Charles Rodgers

Back