The THP Call Out - New For 2016

GREAT idea JB. Wish all our courses hadn't just recieved a foot of rain but I'm sure they'll be playable soon.

I Fing love that move.
And the greatest sham of all time when Val Kilmer didn't win the best supporting actor Oscar.

My wife has actually banned it from our home while she is there.

Confirm date wise and heck yeah let's make some noise

Hell yeah! 2/28 - 3/5.. keep the week clear and we can work on the details over the next month.

And the greatest sham of all time when Val Kilmer didn't win the best supporting actor Oscar.

My wife has actually banned it from our home while she is there.

Amen to that! I can't watch that movie with anyone else around because I recite every damn word!!

This is so cool, now if only this snow would melt and I could call out Neb!!!
Does this mean we have to keep score next time we play? Wonder if we could two-man scramble and take on Mulligan9111?

The THP Call Out - New For 2016

Freaking love this! THP is totally bringing it to new heights, which is incredible!

I have a couple of NE THPers in mind

and a few NY/NJ THPers have a pretty big bullseye in their backs as well

Last edited:
Putting all GA THPers on notice. And don't worry, I'll come to you.

(Looking at you, ATLDoesntTravelOTPGolfer.)

Hell yeah! 2/28 - 3/5.. keep the week clear and we can work on the details over the next month.

What a surprise... My calendar is open that week friend

Now this is a great idea.

Interesting... I could see a little of this in AZ. Seems like s great way to play w THP'ers when one is on vacation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putting all GA THPers on notice. And don't worry, I'll come to you.

(Looking at you, ATLDoesntTravelOTPGolfer.)
My Call Out might need to go across state lines.

#NotScared
#StraightUp
#NoPops

This sounds like fun! Does it have to be individuals, or can we create a team of some sort and call out another team or maybe THPers in an area?

Last edited:
Sounds fun!

Love this idea. Hmmm...

Sounds like this could be fun

This is a great idea. Following along while wading through the s... uh smack talk will be fun.

Hmm, there are some THPers fairly close by......

This should be a lot of fun - great idea!

Great idea!

This is a great idea.

The Flog/ATL Challenge just went global.
I'd love to be in the gallery for this match. The banter game might just exceed the golf game.

Interesting... I could see a little of this in AZ. Seems like s great way to play w THP'ers when one is on vacation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh yes! I'll be out to AZ at least twice in 2016. We'll make this happen!

I've got two in my mind right now. Travel would be involved for one of them....perhaps Valdosta in a few months? Now you all get to wonder who it is I want to call out.

I've got a few in mind as well. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Too bad I'm the only guy in Indiana who golfs. Well, I try to golf anyways.

Back