What are you doing for New Years Eve?

Football Beer Irish Whiskey

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Having friends overto the house. Grilling steaks, drinking a few beers and playing cards. Maybe will be able to stay up to watch the ball drop. Tomorrow playing golf with my group for our NYD traditional match.
Everyone be safe and Happy New Year!!

enjoying a nice steak and scallop diner with the wife and then going to work, the life of a 911 Dispatcher!

Not a damn thing. Staying in, drinking some bourbon and watching a movie or 2 so I don't have to deal with "Amateur Night"

Just hanging at home with the wife two sons. Dinner, and maybe some family games. Might even let the oldest stay up and watch the ball drop if he can last that long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife is fixing a great dinner, drink some brews, add logs to the fire, watch football and read.

We're having prime rib, then watching movies and drinking a little.

Watching college football.

Going to a party at my buddies house. The wife has to work tomorrow so we probably won't stay to long. I'll be lucky to make it to midnight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching football and going to bed by 10pm. Work in the morning at 5am!

Cleaning the house and then heading up to Milwaukee to pick up the wife at the airport about 9:30. She was not thinking when she booked this flight which means nothing exciting going on for us this NYE.

Drinking beer and watching college football.

Drinking my woes away the rate this game has gone.

Neighbors house with kids, fireworks, and vodka. Out last night in Nola, and tomorrow night at suga bowl.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Working on my golf grip and takeaway in the mirror.A big lesson tomorrow working on the 3/4 backswing and turn.Have to put forth a lot of effort if I want to break 100 all the time. I'm going to do this guys

Going out on the lash in Monterey.

Made eggplant parm, opened a bottle of wine, and we're catching up on Homeland. In other words, a whole lot of nothing.

The whole Carroll family is in Lake Placid through the weekend. Been drinking since 4:00, and by my guess, we're real close to getting thrown out this hotel…

Buddy is here too!

a9af3617b17898e41aba9a91b56462cc.jpg

He had a rough ride in…

Drinking whiskey and wine watching football while on THP. Merry 2016 or as my sons hat says 2019.

b40a9f84254b5782964deb31750c338f.jpg

Close enough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The whole Carroll family is in Lake Placid through the weekend. Been drinking since 4:00, and by my guess, we're real close to getting thrown out this hotel…

Buddy is here too!

a9af3617b17898e41aba9a91b56462cc.jpg

He had a rough ride in…
I feel like the pooch right now.

No plans tonight. Wife and I will curl up and watch a movie, look through old photo albums etc.

Last year was crazy and wild so this year we're going to take it easy.

Watching college football and drinking Coke Zero. I might make it to midnight.

Back