rozo22

Reaction score
Handicap
Sorry if there is a thread for this already, I couldn't find it, but curious if anyone has tried the V1 golf app? Do you find it useful?

Use it at least once a week. Nice quick way to draw lines on swing and measure some angles.

I have used the free version. I like it, easy to go frame by frame and draw lines ect. Not sure upgrading to the pay one is good value. You can do side by side video and download HD clips of pro swings but no sure if it does anything else. Also nice to have it showing your swing live, kind of like watching your back swing in a mirror.

I do find the free one rather glitchy though. Always seems to crash if I keep alternating between slow motion play and frame by frame play.

And after typing all that I realize your were talking about the smart phone app not the v1 home program that runs on a laptop. I haven't tried the smart phone app

I've had my smart phone app for a couple years now. I upgraded to the premium so I could split screen with tour pro's. I love it, very easy to use. I use it for lessons. Easy to import video if u don't directly record your swing with the app.

Just today I had my swing and Rorys swing split screened, drew in some lines, could move him and me to the same positions to compare where the lines are.

Well worth the download. No glitches with the latest update.

I have it and it's a good one to use. My old instructor uses v1 so makes it easy to have my videos in one place

like others, have used it for a few years...enjoy the analysis...works great with the iphone6 and the slowmo feature in video...

Just down loaded at the recommendation of a fellow THP'er at club clash ... I like it so far, my concern is I may not be the best in seeing my faults. I did discover I need a tripod ... my camera woman moves just a bit on occasion. Still learning the app ...

Back