THP Radio - Returning in 2016

Really excited about bringing this back and already have some great guests lined up.

These have always been a fun and informative listen. Glad they are coming back.

Really glad to hear about this actually

I'm excited to see this come back. I always enjoyed listening to the segments brought up on THP Radio.

Wow, THP just continues to impress. Thanks for the archive link, War Eagle! I am really looking forward to hearing more about this seasons line up.

This is going to be great! I love listening to podcasts (and ran one myself for a few years), if this is anything like the content someone like Callaway puts out, it'll be a fantastic listen.

Ive never heard THP radio but it sounds great. Will it be able to be downloaded or something to listen on my phone at work?

Yes it can be downloaded. There is a link earlier in the thread to listen to the older shows.

Sweet! I'll be a guest host if you want a more urban themed show one day :alien:

Sweet! I'll be a guest host if you want a more urban themed show one day :alien:

You and urban are not exactly the same thing...haha

While I think THP Radio was some of the first genuine conversation I listened to regarding information directly from the source of the product, I always found the depth of ideas to be the best thing about THP Radio. Something unique every time, including some hilarious challenges that I hope return in some fashion. #FoodChallenges

I'll jump I with you and we can call the segment "Minority Report" lol!

While I think THP Radio was some of the first genuine conversation I listened to regarding information directly from the source of the product, I always found the depth of ideas to be the best thing about THP Radio. Something unique every time, including some hilarious challenges that I hope return in some fashion. #FoodChallenges
The food challenges need to be broadcast again for sure!!!

outside of food challenges. What other types of content are you all hoping for?

Q&A interviews are always a favorite of mine, especially from R&D guys. I liked the few times where the forum got a couple days heads up and got to submit questions and several would be asked. It was cool to hear a lot of the myth questions get asked and then either confirmed or debunked.

Q&A interviews are always a favorite of mine, especially from R&D guys. I liked the few times where the forum got a couple days heads up and got to submit questions and several would be asked. It was cool to hear a lot of the myth questions get asked and then either confirmed or debunked.

I 100% agree with this. Something great about hearing it directly from the R&D guys mouth. Something about hearing the delivery and any follow-up questions that come about is so great. Plus, you have those questions sometimes launching into a related train of conversation, which sometimes can be better than a written Q&A.

Can't wait to see what the line up/ topics will be!

I am actually streaming the old ones right now at work... Listening to JB and Harry talk right now. Great stuff!

Ditto, info straight from the source, with a bit of behind the scenes feel is always a welcome treat!

10 Questions with a THPer
What's in AdamW238's Bag THIS week
Highlights from recent THP event
#Callout match of the week
State of local golf in an area (course conditions, rates, playing numbers, etc)
Something about recent contest winners

- Teaching Lessons with Freddie

- Club Technology/live review by James/Dan/Dean (with a follow up article of course)

- JB's corner (editorial piece on the hot topic of the time)

- Q&A with an OEM

- Minority Report (Adam W & Mike G bringing you the latest from the means streets of our suburban hoods)

Looking forward to this! My drive to work needs some THP radio.

Equipment talk: reviews and interviews with OEM's
THP talk: events, banter, HoF inductions
Tour talk: what's happening on the PGA/LPGA circuits. Maybe even pro interviews if you can get them
Meet-a-THP'er: an interview of a member or staff person. This would be fun to learn more about the people behind the screen names.

Back