2016 THP Call Out - Rules & Format

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be awesome! I'm just going to call out Byron every week and watch him duck me because of his "family obligations" :alien:

And it gives me a good reason for my first trip to Colorado!
I know this is gonna sound weird before I even type it, but would it be possible to do a 3 way Call Out! That would be one fun match/matches!

Good layout. This will make it easier to follow along.

this sounds awesome! looking forward to some Wisconsin action once this snow disappears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only thing to worry about now is who to call out first...

I know this is gonna sound weird before I even type it, but would it be possible to do a 3 way Call Out! That would be one fun match/matches!

See the 1st post Icey. Call Outs should be 1 on 1.

Ok, a little clarification, will these be stroke play or match play?
If I call out someone who is much better than I, will there be any "equalizers" involved? (I.e., Strokes given or something more creative such as my opponent not being able to use a club of my choice, putter excluded?)

Ok, a little clarification, will these be stroke play or match play?
If I call out someone who is much better than I, will there be any "equalizers" involved? (I.e., Strokes given or something more creative such as my opponent not being able to use a club of my choice, putter excluded?)

Totally up to you and your opponent.
For instance I am playing MikeDean441 and he is getting a few strokes to make it fair.

After following the #THPCallOuts today I can't wait to get one going. Gonna have to wait a bit up here cause can't predict the weather 3 weeks out right now, but look out March April or if we continue to be blessed with warm weather maybe sooner. I have a few ideas.

This sounds fun, too bad I'm one of the most isolated members in the lower 48 states. Plus I'd stink it up badly right now, haven't swung a club months and I'm going insane because of it.

Something tells me this is going to end up pretty darn cool. THP has a few surprises up their "sleeves".

This was already a great idea to me and now to say THP has a few surprises to add on just makes it that much better!!

This is such an awesome idea. Some of the matches that will take place will be terrific.

I really look forward to this taking off

This was already a great idea to me and now to say THP has a few surprises to add on just makes it that much better!!

Yeah, there are a few surprises still to come.

There will be a few callouts from cheeseland but i'll wait until the snow thaws...

There will be a few callouts from cheeseland but i'll wait until the snow thaws...

This is something we are paying attention to as well. When it becomes officially officially official, it will be available to all.

Looking at my travel calendar over the next few months to see which THPer's could be subjected to a call out. Maine two weeks from now doesn't look or sound positive. May have to wait a month or two.

In the next few weeks, you will see the Official THP Call Out thread come up. Most of the rules will go unchanged, but there will be a couple of things added, as we increase the stakes a bit to give away some cool prizes.

They have been a fun way to get THPers together on the course, and that will continue. Stay tuned for more on that.

In the next few weeks, you will see the Official THP Call Out thread come up. Most of the rules will go unchanged, but there will be a couple of things added, as we increase the stakes a bit to give away some cool prizes.

They have been a fun way to get THPers together on the course, and that will continue. Stay tuned for more on that.

Hmmm....

The awesomeness potential for this is high.

I will need to do another to make up for the last one in more ways than one.

Feel bad that mplefty and I didn't follow the rules with the live updates but the low 30s and windy had us keeping our gloves on.

I will need to do another to make up for the last one in more ways than one.

Feel bad that mplefty and I didn't follow the rules with the live updates but the low 30s and windy had us keeping our gloves on.

You guys were troopers for even playing brother! We are in a smaller sect of people who will play in sub 32 degree weather!

JB - does this include Call Outs already completed, or just ones after the announcement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back