THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

No way we have 2 regions for a combination of 5 states full of introverts. If this is any indication of the enthusiasm and excitement for this event, I will be embarrassed and very disappointed.

We're getting plunked by Michigan and thier 4 people! Sad sh!t.

Yes, I am an introvert. My Myers Briggs test results confirms this. :bashful:

So to everyone who is trying to play in this, if you make the cut what are you looking forward to the most? The course, playing with THPers, the competition, getting away for a weekend? What is it?

For me it's bragging rights. Being able to say you were on the winning team and beat another state/region can't be taken from you and you have a whole year to talk trash till the rematch (not saying there would be, but if there was).

We live in the same city why have we not played

So to everyone who is trying to play in this, if you make the cut what are you looking forward to the most? The course, playing with THPers, the competition, getting away for a weekend? What is it?

For me it's bragging rights. Being able to say you were on the winning team and beat another state/region can't be taken from you and you have a whole year to talk trash till the rematch (not saying there would be, but if there was).

Played the course so that can't be the reason, competition is okay, 45 minutes isn't getting away for the weekend, so I guess it has to be playing with THPers.

Haha ok, well that means that you find power from with in. Not necessarily that you are to sheltered within....just saying. And yes I too am an introvert according the the Myers Briggs testing.

We live in the same city why have we not played

I was preparing to respond to your post about playing Sunday. I'd be in for a round if the weather holds out.

All of it. I'm looking forward to all of it, but playing with and hanging with THPers is number one on my list.

Did yall have a measuring contest? Must be a Carolina thing. :thumb:

Kind of walked into that one, but that's ok

I was preparing to respond to your post about playing Sunday. I'd be in for a round if the weather holds out.
I call and set up a tee time tomorrow if the rain holds off. And if not some other time.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Playing with THPers and representing my region that said we are all one other than on the course for that day so while I want to beat DMV in the course badly I can't wait to share the time on and off the course with the Carolina Guys and DMV guys it is what it's all about.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I am from New York and I rarely use them to change lanes actually almost never. To turn though they are a must

So true. I don't remember the last time I used a turn signal,for switching lanes when someone wasn't following me to,get somewhere.

I'm looking forward to playing with and against THPers, competition golf, the course. The meet and greet and post round meal.

Haha ok, well that means that you find power from with in. Not necessarily that you are to sheltered within....just saying. And yes I too am an introvert according the the Myers Briggs testing.

Myers had me as an introvert the two times I took it.

Hanging with THPers, pulling a team together (lots of work ahead), competitive golf, great venue, and beating Lightnngbolt44.

Myers had me as an introvert the two times I took it.

I am 100% the other direction. Think the wife wishes i was introvert sometimes

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Well my last question went over really well, so lets ask a new one.

Better golf vacation destinations.
Myrtle Beach + Hilton Head vs Williamsburg + Virginia Beach?

Mb and Hilton Head w/o question for me

Hanging with THPers, pulling a team together (lots of work ahead), competitive golf, great venue, and beating Lightnngbolt44.
Kevin curious on that note what is your plan of attack to beat me? Would you take a loss against me (assuming it is not singles but me and someone vs you and someone) to ensure your team won? It is an interesting dynamic being a playing captain.

Well my last question went over really well, so lets ask a new one.

Better golf vacation destinations.
Myrtle Beach + Hilton Head vs Williamsburg + Virginia Beach?

Gotta go with MB and Hilton Head. Just too many nice courses. There are some nice ones around here, but they just don't match up.

As a coach for high school it is a great feeling to put a team together and see them win.

Good luck with that last one you will need it capt.

This aint Vegas, luck won't be needed.

2736db1c2b3fd065ba169b40c4168fce.jpg

This is how I picture you as an introvert

You know me to well. Only thing missing is a tire flying through the air.

Kevin curious on that note what is your plan of attack to beat me? Would you take a loss against me (assuming it is not singles but me and someone vs you and someone) to ensure your team won? It is an interesting dynamic being a playing captain.

ha, my plan of attack to beat you, surely you jest. It's quite simple, play steady and let you best yourself. :). If it came down to me (or us) losing a match and a team victory. No question dude. I'll take it for the good of our team. Much like you would I'm sure. But I don't see the needing to be the case. I'm feeling a win win on both accounts.

Back