Blind Holiday Gift Bag - Swap Thread

The beanie is reversible.
IMG_1443.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1442.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Would you want to trade for one of my covers?

I'm flexible on pretty much all the items except for the hat, golf balls and maybe the bag. PM me if any interest.

btw: if you have a yellow towel, I might be interested.

qErzJysZwUW6DuCKTNShMjVbhwQMgTD1yt-FuLupqAxI7V8VB8n6z_PxQFvZLWd3w80tNdh_c4cfi0N-zjdJGv23V-qTfb7lbktuAaROdKS-NmBWrK2ouBOrlvMi7fH5Eah4fEapYA-KLhxwIkdjEJIjTvZ-CkynFMdNn3HJleVS6BxywZblHhAfmUkbAHlHoTwKYwVLJ0E_qnztzLGLWKDNTjp_uEowWPlQZ811k7t9Sr4h3ED7XE7DLIee8LR6T6X3pEQpB6T4VFHnYIMmpLf9YYT14Skq3ZJTx0OHz1nR0q5hD5aWd6ogyI-RB9rBX48CHiwtHtDUy8ZlGxAZ0B2t2YBcuW3M01jEMY12wuCpTzHnIxa1ICmgjT0_ZblK56dZZGJZLN-khYdlTrEgH89lPf885Fe30jnMiisXht0XpQC9NsHmsqpVfHxEPtelo6iDiWN47AD6nB6tZGMQygGhv9ngt1rT3eEs_QTiPEli9c-FtbYvquvBj_gqZAlwtFzXmHa-zEq2LNbgD7e9Tl4FFRmUaWYWhEpUwdhwkNQoOhpcLWqSYf9SzWnEeQnYJlh7=w1291-h958-no

Edit:

Coins are gone.

Hat is going to Michigan!

Polo is pending a PM back from War Eagle.

Looking to trade my THP hat and the medium Callaway King polo size medium. Looking for one of the THP draw string bags specifically other than that I am open to trade interests. Also, for anybody that wants one I have 2 extra folds of honor coins that I will give away. PM me if interested.

c96cb9ac196d5b3f978277e35f435129.jpg

280fef5b6cb649d2ba2a33cecbee3400.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So many awesome things in this thread! Wish I had something to trade for a mallet head cover. Those "king" shirts are awesome. Whoever got them are going to love em!

Up for trade if anyone is looking a THP mallet head cover. Looking for:
Callaway hat
THP hat (black/gray)
THP towel

Hey dhartmann34,
is this the mallet head cover you are referring to? If so, I still have it available....trade for most anything because I can't use it.

Have a THP mallet head cover that I can't use. Would be interested in a trade for a Callaway hat or maybe some other things. If interested, PM me

228f11333d24461b468fa0a166fca38b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe this time the pic will go through

Head Cover going out to dhartmann34......enjoy!!!

Anyone interested in a Bridgestone knit cover?

b9de0011cf0b4ccf82f8f2b18d26b26e.jpg

Mallet cover for trade - let me know if you have any interest. I just don't use mallets, sadly.

Looking for any THP coins I don't have - only have folds of honor and the poker chip.

Looking for any THP coins I don't have - only have folds of honor and the poker chip.

Me too, but sadly I don't have anything to trade.

I like that mallet cover too. I like all the putter covers.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I have the following items for trade.

• Cross Golf Chino Slacks, Size 34W x 32L
  • Bridgestone Golf Visor
  • THP Folds of Honor coins (I already have one)
  • THP Poker Chip (will trade one for a different year or version)
  • Vision Golf Glove, Size Small (would like to trade for a similar glove in size Medium)

The chino slacks have been traded, but the rest is still available. I'd like to trade for one of those blade putter covers if anyone wants to part with one.

If anyone that received a THP SS grip not interested, let me know I'm interested.

If anyone has a Callaway King polo in XL available, I can trade THP headcovers (mallet or blade) or cash. Also looking for one of those Albatross club coins. PM me if interested.

Anyone have a white THP hat that they got in their bag and wants to trade, let me know. Like the look of the white one

Still have the quattro shades, THP mallet cover and stickers to trade. Feel free to pm me!

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Was able to make a trade with Robman7 to move items in one transaction. Thanks to those who responded.

Lets see what this swapping thing is all about!

Not sure what I want/need. But, I love the FOH coins.

1 sleeve of Wilson Protos (GONE)
2 coozies
1 Morgan Cup tote bag (GONE)
2 2011 THP coins
2 Albatross Club coins
2 Folds of Honor coins (NOT FOR TRADE)
1 THP Live It cap (GONE)
1 THP 2013 Albatross Club Member cap
1 THP Mallet Cover
1 THP black Seemore blade cover (GONE)

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...Blind-Holiday-Grab-Bags&p=4217101#post4217101

Last edited:
Lets see what this swapping thing is all about!

Not sure what I want/need. But, I love the FOH coins.

1 sleeve of Wilson Protos
2 coozies
1 Morgan Cup tote bag
2 2011 THP coins
2 Albatross Club coins
2 Folds of Honor coins (NOT FOR TRADE)
1 THP Live It cap
1 THP 2013 Albatross Club Member cap
1 THP Mallet Cover
1 THP black Seemore blade cover

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...Blind-Holiday-Grab-Bags&p=4217101#post4217101

I'll take the black blade cover....just name what you want. I have tons of THP swag!

I'll take the black blade cover....just name what you want. I have tons of THP swag!

Too slow buddy, I had sent a message to his inbox...lol

8eb8fb2945f540d353b995d351ec9fa7.jpg

This is what I received. If you're interested in anything let me know.

King Shirt is gone.

Last edited:
Back