DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to check a couple of things, but I am good to go for this, if it is still happening. Just let me know.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Saturday is calling for 45*, cloudy, and north winds at 13-15 MPH. Not ideal conditions...will be pretty damn chilly. Thoughts Jman?

Chickasaw is a fun course if yall make it out there this week. Great layout!

Thanks everyone! My wife is feeling pretty bad today so we decided to go to the ER. She's experiencing shorts of breath and and abdominal pain. Hopefully everything checks out alright.
Chris, any more word on your wife? Hope all is still well.

Saturday, 1/9
Chickasaw Pointe Golf Club (http://www.pointe-vista.com/index.cfm?id=4)
Durant, OK
mid/late morning

1) Jman
2) #Cookie
3) afwcardinal
4) capt.dru

What time is ideal for everyone? Figure the Texans will share a ride from Eddie's place as we head north. Dress WARM!!

Saturday, 1/9
Durant, OK
mid/late morning

1) Jman
2) #Cookie
3) afwcardinal
4) capt.dru

What time is ideal for everyone? Figure the Texans will share a ride from Eddie's place as we head north. Dress WARM!!
Whatever time works for me. Maybe a 10-12 tee time? How long does it take to get there?

Whatever time works for me. Maybe a 10-12 tee time? How long does it take to get there?

Right at 2 hours from Keller.

Ok, just let me know. It takes me about 45 mins to get to Eddie's.

Chris, any more word on your wife? Hope all is still well.
She is doing good today now that she has medicine for some of the pain. The said the shortness of breath she was experiencing was due to deep brushing in the chest and her body not wanting to keep straining the muscles. On a side note the lady's insurance company was a small no name company and they are proving to be a bunch of a-holes about everything so I'm going to let my insurance company do all the work.

Ok, just let me know. It takes me about 45 mins to get to Eddie's.

My recommendation is an 11AM tee time and we leave Eddie's at 8.

Sounds good

My answer is yes. Book it sir! Looks like Andrew and Eddie will be making the trip north to the frozen tundra with me.
I'm good for this. I think I have the correct weather related gear to play golf in the freezing wind. Plus, I want to do a few periscope, vines, or vimeos of the competition. It may be cold, but it will be fun.

Last edited:
My recommendation is an 11AM tee time and we leave Eddie's at 8.
This works good for me as well. I plan on having phone and backup charger fully changed to record some of the fun. Hope my phone doesn't freeze up while on the course.

Sounds good, once James confirms that a 11AM tee time is good for him then we will book it.

We are confirmed for 11AM Saturday gents.

Yall fellas have a safe trip to Oklahoma and Jman I pray for your travels as well. Take plenty of pics and video footage.

FYI on the below, found a January special they are running on Facebook. $30 for all day including range...no coupon needed.

Saturday, 1/9
Durant, OK
11:00 is tee time, arriving around 10:00 for the Texans.

1) Jman
2) #Cookie
3) afwcardinal
4) capt.dru

Whooooooooooo!!!

FYI on the below, found a January special they are running on Facebook. $30 for all day including range...no coupon needed.

Saturday, 1/9
Durant, OK

1) Jman
2) #Cookie
3) afwcardinal
4) capt.dru
Even better!

This is a good find Cookie. Makes this just that much better.
Two hours travel is all that's required for us? If that's true, 8 am works perfectly.

Saturday, 1/9
Durant, OK

1) Jman
2) #Cookie
3) afwcardinal
4) capt.dru

This is a good find Cookie. Makes this just that much better.
Two hours travel is all that's required for us? If that's true, 8 am works perfectly.

Yep, 2 hours from Keller. I'll be at your place a few before 8 with the Suburban and we will hit da road.

I'll be ready. Already excited to hit the road. Can't wait to see our Oklahoma DFW crew member. Haven't seen him in a while.

I'll be ready. Already excited to hit the road. Can't wait to see our Oklahoma DFW crew member. Haven't seen him in a while.
Eddie, do you mind taking that 3w we were talking about Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back