The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol i have to go in 3 months...not for lots though. Just got off the call about the trip a few hours ago gonna take some work to get a round in again this time

well then you better get that work done

Nothing like the worst day at work ever, that is then followed up by the great feeling of absolutely crushing some job testing.

Fingers crossed for an interview now. I need much more good in my life!

Oldie but a goody!

fe0d63aad7184532f114cd04c1c84800.jpg

29f907a00e9a124c5c143a1acb402e87.jpg

I need to pack my bags for my trip and I hate packing! Excited to get to play and practice at pga village with my instructor for a couple days.

Wow, am I late to the prank call party.

Wife says why don't you go golfing one of the next few days. Now I just need some clubs. Anyone in Ft. Lauderdale???

Wife says why don't you go golfing one of the next few days. Now I just need some clubs. Anyone in Ft. Lauderdale???
3 hours away.

X.Man is close.

I need to pack my bags for my trip and I hate packing! Excited to get to play and practice at pga village with my instructor for a couple days.

no one feels bad for you hahaha!

Pack with a smile on your face dude.

I've never been more nervous in my life. After 2+ years of not shaving, the beard is coming off today. More than anything, I hope my kids recognize me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never been more nervous in my life. After 2+ years of not shaving, the beard is coming off today. More than anything, I hope my kids recognize me!

Just in time to play with THPers.
Good on you X.

Gonna post a pic so we can mentally prepare for Sat?

Gonna post a pic so we can mentally prepare for Sat?

Yeah I may have to. Don't think you'll recognize the 15yr old boy look when I get there.

I'm 25-30min from Ft.Lauderdale bud!

...and this rain is putting a damper on any golfing plans.

Damn that is close too.

Any good beachfront restaurant's you recommend from Deerfield Beach to Fort Lauderdale?

Im really looking forward to hitting golf balls outside. I have no clue when thats going to be, but i cant wait for when it happens. 73 days until spring

Im really looking forward to hitting golf balls outside. I have no clue when thats going to be, but i cant wait for when it happens. 73 days until spring

You and me both. Wintery mix falling from the sky on my way to the gym this morning... It wasn't awesome

Sometimes, I just can't help myself with the misinformation that is on Facebook. So I correct that information best I can. Kind of feel like a troll. The good troll though that invites you under the bridge and plays gin while eating cookies

...and this rain is putting a damper on any golfing plans.

Damn that is close too.

Any good beachfront restaurant's you recommend from Deerfield Beach to Fort Lauderdale?

To be honest don't frequent up that way too much. Although not right on the water I like

Ft. Lauderdale:

Taco Craft

Deerfield Beach:

The whales rib pub

Sometimes, I just can't help myself with the misinformation that is on Facebook. So I correct that information best I can. Kind of feel like a troll. The good troll though that invites you under the bridge and plays gin while eating cookies

Oh man, most of the things I see on there make me cringe. Sometimes I'll get curious and then I start reading the comments and immediately I just...

tZOS8.gif

Oh man, most of the things I see on there make me cringe. Sometimes I'll get curious and then I start reading the comments and immediately I just...

tZOS8.gif
That's my normal reaction as well. But late last night wasn't one of those times. I went in swinging

I don't even bother anymore I just read and am amazed at many peoples outlook on life. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but so many blame things and forget to look in the mirror every once in a while

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Beard noooooooooooo!!!

What have you done?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back