2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Okay participants.
As we have mentioned this morning, the captains are excluded from winning the MVP and that Golden Ticket that should be on everybody's mind. The reason for this is simple, they should have a vote in what is taking place on and off the course this weekend as it pertains to the participants. So with that said, there is something that they did not know about, to raise the stakes a little bit on these two.

There are two things we really like here.
1. Raising the bar
2. Pressure

Have you ever heard a kettle right as the steam is about to go out? This is where we sit right now.
The captains have a little something on the line and they don't know about it yet.

The winning captain will get to choose one of these 2 events and have an automatic bid into it.
The Cup
THP Bridgestone Championship

Both of these events are considered by many to be some of the best THP hosts and what is on the line in each of them is downright staggering with one having a trip of a lifetime to the winning team and the other having the winning team take home new equipment.

The #THPKickoffClassic would not be Changing the Game without a little added pressure to those putting it all together, right?
Good luck captains, your team will be (and hopefully has been) there for you as you get ready to put it all on the line.

well thats a pretty good deal for the winning Captain Id have to say!

Well, that certainly ups the stakes a bit.

Holy sh*t.

That is a very cool prize for the winning captain.

Hello there. Time to get Freddie that automatic bid!

Captains, which would you choose as of right now if you win?

*jaw drop*

Captain Panda #MerinoMarauders got your back!!!!

#changethegame this is freaking incredible

Captains, which would you choose as of right now if you win?
Tough call, honestly.

As much as I love Vegas and TPC Vegas as a golf course... It would be hard to pass up another summer golf trip at True Blue & Caledonia. Missing those courses big time last year, would love to get back on them.

But, then again, It's Vegas baby!!

Ugh, no clue how I would chose this.

Tough call, honestly.

As much as I love Vegas and TPC Vegas as a golf course... It would be hard to pass up another summer golf trip at True Blue & Caledonia. Missing those courses big time last year, would love to get back on them.

If you say Vegas, I'll root for you. Does that make it easier?

Tough call, honestly.

No wrong choice, both are spectacular options.

Marauders win gets Freddie an automatic bid to one of 2 incredible events. This certainly has a incredible ring to it. Let's get it for our Captain boys!

Whoa, I step out of a meeting and get blown away with a possible auto bid to my two fav places to play. Holy Sh*t! I need to get Wareagle a few gifts before we get to Bama

Lots on the line here in the Kickoff Classic! Talk about starting off 2016 with a BOOM!

I don't know about everyone else, but #TheCup would be #1 on my list.

1 month and 12 days till it's time to play!

Tough call, honestly.

hard to turn down anything at TB&C, such a fantastic place

1pm EST today.
Periscope
Live drawing of pairings.

Man this thread rocks today! So much goodness!

Awesome! Will have to watch the taped delay version though as I have a stupid work meeting starting at 12:30.

If these 3 posts dont get everyone fired up about the 2016 Kickoff Classic w/ Kentwool, then I dont know what will.

Freaking ready for this!

Okay participants.
As we have mentioned this morning, the captains are excluded from winning the MVP and that Golden Ticket that should be on everybody's mind. The reason for this is simple, they should have a vote in what is taking place on and off the course this weekend as it pertains to the participants. So with that said, there is something that they did not know about, to raise the stakes a little bit on these two.

There are two things we really like here.
1. Raising the bar
2. Pressure

Have you ever heard a kettle right as the steam is about to go out? This is where we sit right now.
The captains have a little something on the line and they don't know about it yet.

The winning captain will get to choose one of these 2 events and have an automatic bid into it.
The Cup
THP Bridgestone Championship

Both of these events are considered by many to be some of the best THP hosts and what is on the line in each of them is downright staggering with one having a trip of a lifetime to the winning team and the other having the winning team take home new equipment.

The #THPKickoffClassic would not be Changing the Game without a little added pressure to those putting it all together, right?
Good luck captains, your team will be (and hopefully has been) there for you as you get ready to put it all on the line.

1pm EST today.
Periscope
Live drawing of pairings.
Make that 5 amazing posts.

Let's do this boys!!!

1PM it is!

Tough call, honestly.

Better figure out fast, because i'm helping you win this one Beags! And i'm bringing my A game... Winter lessons for the win!

Tough call, honestly.

Hurry with your decision Ryan, you only have about 6 weeks to decide buddy. #WoolWarriorsWinning

Back