Which PGA Pro is most likely to repeat their major in 2016?

Which PGA Pro is most likely to repeat their major in 2016?

• Zach Johnson - British Open (Royal Troon)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Spieth at the Masters.

He has a decent track record there. :)

I guess I am joining the bandwagon! Spieth FWT at the Masters! Like others have said his game sets up really nice for that course!

Rory is winning all 4, so no one repeats.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Too many people can win at Augusta to say Spieth will win there and Oakmont doesn't appear to fit his game the way other courses have/will. Zack Johnson made an equipment change. Name the last player to win a major in the same season as a major equipment change. Jason Day can win at almost any course he chooses to. He drives it extremely straight and long, can putt well when he is on his game and his iron play is excellent.

By process of elimination, at least in my mind, Jason Day has the best chance to repeat.

I think JD has the better chance to repeat the major

I like Jason Day on the repeat, and I hope his game gets even better now that he has won a major

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spieth - Masters

Spieth at the Masters is probably the overwhelming favorite

I was going to say Jordan Spieth was the easy answer but I can see the PGA championship being the "easier" of the majors to win. The U.S Open and the Masters are always so unpredictable. I'll give it to Jason Day as long as he comes out firing like he did at the end of last year.

I have to agree with most, and say Spieth at Augusta, however, I do think it is going to be insanely difficult for anyone to repeat

I got Speith at The Masters.

I will go with Jason Day at the PGA Championship. Too much of a zoo at Augusta, and the US Open is going to be tough to defend. Hate that Zach is essentially left out of the conversation here.

Since the specific question is who will REPEAT their major, I don't think any of the 3 will do so. However, I do think that Jordan and Jason have excellent opportunities to add a major to their records, just not repeat performances.

Back