Status
Not open for further replies.
That guy is precious, congrats again Ryan!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

My CF16 shipped today and will be in the bag this weekend. Eff'n a right baby!!!!

Mine are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Hopefully it gets a little warmer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Neb!!!

Congrats Ryan

Congratulations Neb!!

Congrats on the new addition

Mine are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Hopefully it gets a little warmer

I think we're looking at the 40s tomorrow. That's warm enough to hit outside (probably off mats though). At least I'm planning on it.

What'd you go with for a shaft pairing?

I think we're looking at the 40s tomorrow. That's warm enough to hit outside (probably off mats though). At least I'm planning on it.

What'd you go with for a shaft pairing?

I'm heading to either play Friday afternoon or hit the heated outdoor range.

I went with the XP 95's

Neb, I love the pictures buddy!!!

My happy is I just got home from a meeting with the girls coach and she is just as intent as I am at not just being a coach but building the program back where it should be. That's insanely exciting.

Plus I get to start ordering things soon for the 1-5 bags, which is fun. Hahaha

My happy is I just got home from a meeting with the girls coach and she is just as intent as I am at not just being a coach but building the program back where it should be. That's insanely exciting.

Thats awesome. The two of you should be able to do some good work together. Good luck

Super happy that I'm closer to the end of my recovery from wrist surgery now! First day back at work today and my first real day where I actually felt like reading and talking about golf! I wanted to post and read so bad while I was recovering, but the thought of talking and reading about golf and not being able to swing a club depressed the crap out of me.

Stoked for an amazing and healthy 2016!!!

Cheers to your recovery! I just got ulnar nerve transposement and carpal/cubital tunnel myself I am just one week out and hoping I am ready to roll by April.

Welcomed my third child into the world this morning at 1:58am. Mom and baby are doing well and I'm ready for a nap!

Congrats Ryan! You're officially outnumbered now.

Welcomed my third child into the world this morning at 1:58am. Mom and baby are doing well and I'm ready for a nap!

Congrats Ryan!

I have really enjoyed the passion this has brought you dude. It's been fun.

Sitting at the airport about to head to PGA Village, 4 days of golf and practice with my coach, free wifi at DAY and Bose earbuds are amazing!

Sitting at the airport about to head to PGA Village, 4 days of golf and practice with my coach, free wifi at DAY and Bose earbuds are amazing!
My son runs a hotel at PGA village. I am about 20 miles north. Some nice courses around here under $50.

My son runs a hotel at PGA village. I am about 20 miles north. Some nice courses around here under $50.

Very nice I'm in the holiday inn express across 95 when I get in tonight and a villa fri, sat sun

Son's ex is GM at the holiday Inn Express. He runs the Mainstay Suites

A rare mid week day off.

Round of golf with a great friend.

Rode the cruiser bike with the kids trailer down to the kids school to surprise pick them up and take them to the park.

Golf with a great group of THPers this weekend.

Yep. Solid Happy Thread post.

Vacation with the family is always fun, even with the bumps along the way. Going to live the next 48 hrs up like its going out of style before we head home.

More congrats Neb!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

A very nice dinner and spending a night out with Louann last night.
Been awhile since a "Date Night" but I highly recommend it!

A rare mid week day off.

Round of golf with a great friend.

Rode the cruiser bike with the kids trailer down to the kids school to surprise pick them up and take them to the park.

Golf with a great group of THPers this weekend.

Yep. Solid Happy Thread post.

You want to know how to tell good friends?
When it picks up right where it left off.

Man that was fun yesterday...And we shared some funny stories.
Sorry you got #NewJerseyed in the 1st #THPCallOut, but I will say your game is going to be primed and ready soon.

You want to know how to tell good friends?
When it picks up right where it left off.

Man that was fun yesterday...And we shared some funny stories.
Sorry you got #NewJerseyed in the 1st #THPCallOut, but I will say your game is going to be primed and ready soon.
This post makes me silly happy.

Also happy because I managed to trade a lucky thper for a piece of THP that I have longed for literally forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back