The Best Ball Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already a a big B330-RX proponent so genuinely excited when Bridgestone introduces something new in the ball category. #Baller

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The new B330 is incredible!!! I am excited for Bridgestone with this line. It truly is a great ball and the best on the market IMO. I am looking forward to the official release of the balls in March and the build up to that release.

this is very interesting, I'd like to see if this will help a newbie player. Been using supersoft/chromesoft.

I am ready! Exciting news from Bridgestone.

This is exciting stuff and I like when an OEM is excited about a release.
Hopefully they don't hype themselves into ridicule.

I love bridgestone balls already, I can't wait to see what they come out with.

I'm usually between the Srixon Z Star and the Bridgestone B330S. Interested to see what this is all about!

You all know I'm a Chrome Soft fan, but if they are legit, I'll game them!

This is ballsy marketing *horrible pun intended* hopefully the tech is there, and this ball can shine

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Bold ad campaign.

I like the TM penta, TM projecta, BS 330-s, the new aeroburner pro's are pretty good, and cheap as well

BS's are hit or miss for me

That is really cool. When at Legacy dinner I was able to to talk to Corey about balls and golf marketing stuff. He was really passionate about what he does. I look forward to seeing what they bring to the table next.

From top to bottom all of their lines are already impressive. If they're excited about these I can only imagine how great this ball will turn out to be.

I remember talkin to Cory at Legacy about the new ball and he couldnt say much besides they improved it in every way which I didnt think was possible and you could just tell how excited he was about this new ball. I cant wait to hit them.

Maybe it has an cup detector inside and naturally pulls itself towards the hole :)

B330-e6RX?

I'm curious to see if the cover changes. They've been going strong with the dual dimple, but I'll be honest in saying I don't love the way it looks overall. Always believed that if it helped the look could be easily tolerated, but the traditionalist in me can hardly help myself.

This is very bold, and I am very excited to see what it is. Because I absolutely love the B330-s. If they somehow made a ball better than the B330 series, that would be crazy.

As interested as I am in the new line (I spent a good couple of years playing the e6 and B330 lines), with their decision to pull out of the UK market I am sorry to say they have lost a customer here and I will be sticking with other balls

It is a shame as I really liked the balls I have played but if I can't walk into a store locally and pick them up then I won't be relying on internet orders to have them shipped to me

The Best Ball Ever

I'm curious to see if the cover changes. They've been going strong with the dual dimple, but I'll be honest in saying I don't love the way it looks overall. Always believed that if it helped the look could be easily tolerated, but the traditionalist in me can hardly help myself.

The picture on their Twitter account shows dual dimples.

dc0161b975cde847cfd3935b75254565.jpg

I'm really excited for this. I absolutely adore the B330 and B330s I'm excited to see how they made it better.

Only Bridgestone ball I have gamed was the E6. I'll definitely give these a go pending the feedback of THPer's of course.

I've always loved the RX, I'm not sure how they made it better but I'm intrigued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back