Show Off Your Putter Collection

it was my putter that i've used for a long time. you prolly just never noticed it much. it has a blue insert, not sure if that helps or not.

it was my putter that i've used for a long time. you prolly just never noticed it much. it has a blue insert, not sure if that helps or not.

I know exactly which one you are talking about

Well I have only 2 putters, hardly a collection, one :odyssey: 2 ball mallet and one :cleveland: classic #4 thanks to :thp: (wanted to try the new emoticon)

Well I have only 2 putters, hardly a collection, one :eek:ddessy: 2 ball mallet and one :cleveland: classic #4 thanks to :thp: (wanted to try the new emoticon)

nice! i'm loving the new emoticon!!!!

I have an older ping, a dunlop that came from who knows where, and my current cleveland classic 2 which I LOVE, so much in fact I want the bronze version of it.

I like this thread. It makes me feel better about having so many putters.

I am down to 2 very awesome putters and an alright putter. Kia Ma Tour Daytona (thanks :thp: (I wanted to use it as well)), Seemore MFGP, NCX-RAY, and some no name putter that was my first putter. I had to get rid of the Scotty because I don't drink the Cool Aid even though it was a great putter.

I am having speed issues with my SeeMore, but once I get that settled, I will be golden.

Hey Seth,

You just have to get used to the milled face on that mFGP. It is a totaly different feel than any other putter.

Hey Seth,

You just have to get used to the milled face on that mFGP. It is a totaly different feel than any other putter.

I love the thing, I am just not confidant with it yet. I am thinking that the Carbon Steele version may be just what I want after reading your review of it.

I did sink a 48 footer for par on Thurs with it. That was pretty nice and unexpected.

As you get more confortable with the mFGP you will actually expect to drop those 48 "feeters" Seth. I really do expect to make nearly every putt. I dont come close to doing it but the confidence is there.

The Carbon Steel is purely awesome even by SeeMore standards.

As you get more confortable with the mFGP you will actually expect to drop those 48 "feeters" Seth. I really do expect to make nearly every putt. I dont come close to doing it but the confidence is there.

The Carbon Steel is purely awesome even by SeeMore standards.

I am going to have to make a special trip to SeeMore to get fitted for that bad boy.

I finally have more than two putters (and thus, collection! -- although one is already reserved for a fellow THPer)

here they are, in all of their glory. I swear the red/black/white thing is not intentional.

putter1.jpg

putter2.jpg

See that's a nice little collection there, all you need.

It's when you get like me you have problems lol.

Here is my little collection:

IMG_0146.jpg

nice OEM!!! that black #9 is just hawt!!!

Thanks! The #9 and the 8882 are both hawt in their own way! No love for the old STX??? lol

Thanks! The #9 and the 8882 are both hawt in their own way! No love for the old STX??? lol

that cleveland bronze is pretty bada** too man! honestly, it's hard to get past the black #9 though, it's just the one that my eye just goes to.

that cleveland bronze is pretty bada** too man! honestly, it's hard to get past the black #9 though, it's just the one that my eye just goes to.

I agree. I think its one of the best looking putters ever. Its just that good looking.

Nice stuff OEM.

I got a few more gems on their way from some companies we are working on. The collection is growing and we are running out of room.

Keep the Spider and toss the rest ! :D

And some people are getting to add these to their collection.

Custom Proto Bettinardi hand signed by Bob himself.

960476759_mEUE3-L.jpg

960476699_aHF8V-L-1.jpg

Custom Machine Putter w/ personal welding
897544285_t4YLK-L.jpg

Very nice JB! Oh, Ive added the Backstryke Blade to my collection too. And I love it.

Very nice JB! Oh, Ive added the Backstryke Blade to my collection too. And I love it.

replacing the ghost OEM? are you going to need JB's bingo drum to decide which sticks to bring with you to FL

Back