2016 Fitness and Workout Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh the new romaleos colors look so good lol if only I won the powerball.
I saw the cobalt and volt.

Is that what you're thinking?

I saw the cobalt and volt.

Is that what you're thinking?
I liked those and the all red ones. They had a white variation that looked a little different I thought and the pink ones although not my thing, actually look kinda good haha women will love those.

I liked those and the all red ones. They had a white variation that looked a little different I thought and the pink ones although not my thing, actually look kinda good haha women will love those.
Where are you seeing these!

For anyone wondering. Rogue and Eastbay had them I think. The white ones may not be new but I know they had the red swoosh before.

efbb2bb5d67105bc29d824f729e58f57.jpg

47df3e500617e391ed6b1b50cb38b775.jpg

52815a92402ab7460d5b41a1a08a2e12.jpg

659eea4eaa01fcc12f11a5aac5b62c0a.jpg

Definitely on the fitness train this year. Wife and I started a diet on Monday and I went to the gym 3X this week (twice on the elliptical, once lifting) as well as a night at the range. Lost 4 pounds between Monday and Saturday, planning to lose around 40 this year.

For anyone wondering. Rogue and Eastbay had them I think. The white ones may not be new but I know they had the red swoosh before.

efbb2bb5d67105bc29d824f729e58f57.jpg

47df3e500617e391ed6b1b50cb38b775.jpg

52815a92402ab7460d5b41a1a08a2e12.jpg

659eea4eaa01fcc12f11a5aac5b62c0a.jpg

, makes me think maybe I need some new training shoes... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

, makes me think maybe I need some new training shoes... Lol

New gear is awesome lol

New gear is awesome lol

Very much so, I'm actually getting ready to build a new home gym, so I won't have any issues with new gear... Lol. I have been eyeing a lifting belt and some wrist wraps, but idk how much use/need I'll get out of them right now.

Very much so, I'm actually getting ready to build a new home gym, so I won't have any issues with new gear... Lol. I have been eyeing a lifting belt and some wrist wraps, but idk how much use/need I'll get out of them right now.

I literally price out a home gym, almost nightly.

I think a belt is a very smart purchase. I cant wait for mine to arrive. Of course I'm also in love with home gyms haha. The convenience is great! Don't be afraid the check craigs because thats how I got lucky and found someone selling an entire gym. Was able to pick up some pieces (with the help of a few buddies) and make a setup that will take me a long ways. I want a few heavier dumbbells tho, they are next on my list.

I have to set a budget. Because if I don't I will end up with everything, including the things you "need" then never get used, lol.

I have to set a budget. Because if I don't I will end up with everything, including the things you "need" then never get used, lol.

$300 for a bar. Don't cheapout on the bar.

Id like to see your list dude. I know you'd really go for the essentials and stuff that would make someone strong. How do you feel about a dip station or bars? That's something I want

Rogue has so much stuff I want lol

I'm not going to hate on crossfit but I'm watching the crossfit games on espn and those pullups just make no sense to me. Maybe im uneducated on the matter idk

I am guessing you could drop $10k pretty easily by the time you end up accounting for the cost to finish out the space properly.

I am guessing you could drop $10k pretty easily by the time you end up accounting for the cost to finish out the space properly.

Myself I'm hoping to get out the door about $4k, I guess it all depends on the rack I go with. That seems to be the most expensive piece.

Perhaps if you were building like a separate addition haha.

Perhaps if you were building like a separate addition haha.
Actually looked at converting a room we have to a dance/ workout room for my daughter. Granted, for her I would really need to get sprung floors instead some cheaper hard surface. But, I figured floors for the 13x14 room would probably be over $2k or so. All in maybe more by the time you redo the baseboards etc. Even some form of laminate floor would probably cost $1500 or so.

Add rack, bars, bumper plates, platform, bench, dumbells, dumbell rack, kettlebells, maybe a cable system, I bet you can get to $10k pretty quick. Some of the soft cost like taxes and shipping would push up the base cost by 10-15%.

Id like to see your list dude. I know you'd really go for the essentials and stuff that would make someone strong. How do you feel about a dip station or bars? That's something I want
If I went new on EVERYTHING
http://www.elitefts.com/shop/strength-equipment/power-racks/eliteftstm-e-series-3x3-half-rack.html
http://www.roguefitness.com/warrior-bar-bumper-set w/ the B&R2.0 Bar
http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-adjustable-bench-2-0
http://www.roguefitness.com/black-concept-2-model-d-rower-pm5

Done.

Actually looked at converting a room we have to a dance/ workout room for my daughter. Granted, for her I would really need to get sprung floors instead some cheaper hard surface. But, I figured floors for the 13x14 room would probably be over $2k or so. All in maybe more by the time you redo the baseboards etc. Even some form of laminate floor would probably cost $1500 or so.

Add rack, bars, bumper plates, platform, bench, dumbells, dumbell rack, kettlebells, maybe a cable system, I bet you can get to $10k pretty quick. Some of the soft cost like taxes and shipping would push up the base cost by 10-15%.
No I definitely believe you, that was my point haha if you were building an actual new room. If you have a space like my basement that's partially finished, I bought a bunch of gym mats and just the equipment and it was a like 1/8th of that cost. I know additions and such can be crazy expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back