The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Can you explain "desert golf"? Assume that means more than a golf course in the desert.

Fewer trees, usually pretty fast fairways, hot dry air that makes for long drives, and the occasional recovery shot danger-close to some cactus. Certain courses will also use big stretches of sandy desert as waste areas.

And vistas like this:

slide-saguaro8.jpg

This looks like serious target golf to me, miss a fairway or green by just a little and have rocks, snakes, cactus, etc. to deal with. I want to try it in the worst way!! Hoping the 3rd try is the charm for getting in The Gauntlet!!

As awesome as We-Ko-Pa sounds, for me its the chance to play a lot of golf with THPers and the #ZooCrew that gets me excited for #TheGauntlet!

I'm excited to finally make a THP event.

Already trying to work out my vacation time around this. Cant wait.

Is there a Top golf in AZ? There certainly needs to be if there isn't. Always a good time at Top Golf. Always.

Pretty sure if I got into this event I would find a way to make it happen and be there. Never lost balls in a desert yet!

Is there a Top golf in AZ? There certainly needs to be if there isn't. Always a good time at Top Golf. Always.

Yep, there's one in Scottsdale. I wonder if it will get a visit for this Gauntlet?

Yep, there's one in Scottsdale. I wonder if it will get a visit for this Gauntlet?
Yes! even if it won't be on the schedule I will make sure to organize a visit, that is if I get in....

This one is first and foremost on my wish list. Something about desert golf, then add in the ZooCrew and a grip of THPers. I want in!!

This looks to be a great event...anytime the zoocrew is involved you know it will be amazing!

I think this is my #1 choice to use the golden ticket on.. I'll decide for sure this weekend. I have flights covered with points, and have a free place to stay if I need it.

I think this is my #1 choice to use the golden ticket on.. I'll decide for sure this weekend. I have flights covered with points, and have a free place to stay if I need it.
Not sure you will be the only golden ticket recipient attending based on a few posts.

Something tells me this is going to be a really special event. If I had a Golden Ticket, man, would I be giving this event a hard look. As it stands, I'm looking forward to some great entry challenges and opportunities in the coming weeks!

So many great events! THP is really going above and beyond in 2016! Wow!

I may sound like a broken record but I can't wait for the contests and challenges to start up! In anticipation I floated this by the wife lady this morning and she responded with a "sounds like you picked your birthday present". Success!

I want to run the Gauntlet and enjoy shenanigans with my THP and ZooCrew friends!

My I can't wait for the Gauntlet sign ups to get going :banana:

Congrats on the choice! This will be a great event!

Yeah, I am waiting for sign up details. I look at this thread every day.....

An excellent choice!

Officially using the golden ticket on this. To make things better.. have plenty of AA miles for the flight and plenty of Citi ThankYou points for the hotel on site.

Yeah this is the #1 event I want to play cause I have never played with the ZooCrew so I would really enjoy that and then just to play on some amazing courses.

Thanks JB!

Officially using the golden ticket on this. To make things better.. have plenty of AA miles for the flight and plenty of Citi ThankYou points for the hotel on site.

Awesome!

Congrats!!

I don't think this will be the last golden ticket used for entry into this one.

Signup for this one will be immediately following the PGA Show and we will fill all spots at that time.
Pretty excited for it and think THPers are in for a real treat.

Back