Team JRod for the Win

Pringles

waywardpoints
Reaction score
Handicap
Words cannot express how excited and thankful I am today. I received this package from my fellow Gauntlet teammate aka the MVP himself PhillyV. I had a chance to talk to him while he was at the Grandaddy and told me that our captain JRod wished I was there and that he had something for me. I really didn't know what to think so of course I got excited. Well a couple weeks go by and then today this showed up at the house.
584844f17e5b04551802c0e3948a4bdb.jpg

Who knows if I will ever make it to the Hideaway but I will cherish this gift forever. Thank you JRod you are such a good dude and I learned so much about having fun while on the golf course. I wish I was able to tee it up with you but hopefully that will change in the future.

PhillyV I knew from day one that we would get along and I'm happy to call you a friend, brother hell it doesn't even matta! I appreciate you embracing me as a noob to THP and introducing me to such a great group of people! Today is a great day!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Beautiful gear. Nice one Philly!

Awesome stuff!!!

Very nice! Congrats, Pringles!

That, is freaking awesome and insanely classy!

amazing gesture

Wow that is an absolutely incredible gesture.

That is awesome! Incredible gesture!

Wow! How cool is that?! Very awesome gesture and so well done indeed!

JM

This was all JRod. He asked me how you were doing and i mentioned how we had just talked and as we were on our way to dinner Tuesday night he came up to me on the bus with his gift bag from the Hideaway and it had his stuff in there and he asked me if i could ship it to you. That was literally the shirt off of his back and thats exactly the kind of guy JRod is. One of the best people this world has to offer.

Wow that is so awesome. Jrod is the real deal.

Very awesome! Jrod is a great guy, but we all knew that already! Some really sweet swag there! Enjoy!

Beyond doubt, one of the classiest gestures ever! Outstanding PhillyV!

This is awesome. Getting to meet you guys and the Zoo Crew was amazing. Not surprised by this at all, JRod is one of the funniest people I have ever met, but he is an even better guy.

So very cool. It is really nice to be a part of this place, daily people are going out of their way to do nice things for people here. Refreshing.

Wow wow wow, so amazing to see this!

Awesome! Enjoy it bud!

This was all JRod. He asked me how you were doing and i mentioned how we had just talked and as we were on our way to dinner Tuesday night he came up to me on the bus with his gift bag from the Hideaway and it had his stuff in there and he asked me if i could ship it to you. That was literally the shirt off of his back and thats exactly the kind of guy JRod is. One of the best people this world has to offer.

Literally took the shirt off his back. I cannot say enough good things about him. The entire zoo crew is composed of a special group of people and I am so thankful to meet them. I am going to wear this gear proudly that is for sure!

That is incredible, what an amazing surprise!!!

That is so incredibly cool. Way to go JRod!!

Very cool move by JRod.

Absolutely phenomenal by all parties involved!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back