Thoughts and Prayers Please

thedue

Another Day in Paradise
Reaction score
Handicap
I generally don't post things like this, but there is a very special little guy that needs all the help he can get through your thoughts and prayers if at all possible. He is my GF Liz's great nephew.

His name is Chase and he was diagnosed with cancer, (rhabdomysarcoma), at like 3 weeks old and started chemo at 4 weeks of age. The little guy is doing extremely well for what he's going through, but things have been very tough. He had a really amazing surgery in May to remove the tumor and things went very well, yet he is still taking chemo and having a pretty tough time with it.

The entire story of Chase is just amazing and can be followed at:

www.CHASEingacure.com

Also, just today a bunch of the KU basketball team can to visit the kids at Childrens Mercy Hospital in KC. The video of this is below. Chase and his mother, (in a K-State t-shirt lol), are the first child/parent you see in the shoot.

http://hoopsblog.kuathletics.com/

Thanks to everyone, Chase is a very special, strong, happy child and with everyones prayers I know he will beat this.

Duey

I forgot to post that Chase is now 10 months old and will continue on the chemo until next may.

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your loved ones. Stay strong!

Positive vibes going out to the little tike from the Esox family.

Kevin

Sorry to hear duey. Good luck to the little guy.

Best of luck!

Of course Duey- don't have to ask me twice.

You guy's are the best. Liz and I are sitting here with tears, lol.

Wow Duey, that is one heck of a hand that little guy was dealt. You of course have my thoughts prayers and well wishes that Chase beats this!!

Incredible story, I'll be sending all the good vibes I can for the little dude.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the little guy duey. Hope he gets through it all fine.

Thoughts and prayers for sure!! Nothing but luck for the Gray family!!!

I said a prayer for Chase and his family. Thanks for sharing his tough journey - with all the love and prayers he's getting from friends and family, he'll be just fine.

Thank you all.

As I was just telling WR, Chase is the happiest kid I have ever seen. He's a smile waiting to happen. They removed some ribs and vertibrea taking the tumor out I think during the surgery, I can't go to that part, it's more than an old man can take, but Chase can. He takes everything very much in stride.

Thoughts and prayers are there buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so sorry to hear this duey, he is in my familys thoughts and prayers.

Erica and I are saying a prayer for Chase tonight duey.

Got ya man thoughts and prayers

Chase was in my prayers tonite. Best wishes to your family.

KellyBo and I will keep Chase in our prayers. He is a brave little man with a good spirit and that is more than have the battle. God Bless you and family!

Wow, I'm constantly blown away by this site and those who choose to be a part of it. I can't wait to meet as many of you as possible during the outing. I know Chase's mom and dad appreciates the thought and prayers, as do Liz and I. I get a little sappy when it comes to kids, so I'll stop here, but Thank You All.

Thoughts and prayers headed your way. That's way too young to be dealing with that. My heart breaks for him.

Praying!

I am in tears here just thinking about what your family must be going through, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I am in tears here just thinking about what your family must be going through, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Oh, I don't want to see that GG, the boy is doing rather well thanks to all the prayer that have been a part of his life for the last 10 months. Thank you for all the concern, I feel very lucky to have all of you, my friends, in Chase's corner.

Back