Journey To 5 Million Posts - A Celebration

Pretty amazing. Well done everyone. JB, GG, happy to be a tiny part of it!

5m is a pretty special milestone.

That is an amazing milestone

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Going to be a great year for THP...I'm glad to be part of it all.

That's awesome, I feel lucky enough I was able to contribute some!

Awesome to see THP continue to grow. Pretty impressive the forums will hit that this year. Very freaking cool!!

Very Cool......hard to believe 5 million is coming up so fast!

Very Cool! At the rate the posts are going up I wounder how long it actually takes on a per million basis?? 4 months, 3......????

Now that is a milestone!

It only seems like yesterday that the talk was about 4 million posts, and now we are talking about 5 million

Guess that just goes to show how special THP is and everything that they (the collective staff) do behind the scenes to put out the information, liaise with the manufacturers and put on the amazing contests and events

I think we all need to say a massive thank you to JB and GG for having the vision that they did when this all began and how they have evolved it over the years (even though I have only been here for a couple)

Just a bunch of social butterflies aren't we

Loved the push to 4 million and I'm on board for 5 million as well! Great milestone and it'll be here before we know it :)

Amazing, major kudos to JB, GG and the rest of the team. 2016 is already starting off with tremendous momentum that should only build throughout the year. We probably could get to 5 million rather quickly if TM would just introduce a "new" model...a SLDR "d". Kidding here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that is amazing. Way to go THP.

I'm just trucking along, heading towards the minor 7,000 mark.

I'm SO glad I found this place!

Just noticed I'm only 30 away from that...might get that today, actually!

Last edited:
Just looked and we're just over 87% of the way to 5,000,000 posts.... :)

Journey To 5 Million Posts - A Celebration

Darn that happened fast.

What do you think maybe 6-7 months?

Fingers crossed! By the end of the year for sure! Although with that Masters contest, some incredible events and new products in the mix.... could be MUCH faster!

Darn that happened fast.

What do you think maybe 6-7 months?

Yeah you can say that again. This year has been one for the ages.

It will be great accomplishment which represents a hell of a lot of work by THP and it's staff, outstanding!!!

Congrats to those behind the curtains that make this site so good. I am an admin on a gaming site, and know the work it takes not only to keep it going, but tasks of weeding out those that troll various sites and actually cause trouble ... not an easy task at times.

Congrats, my hat is off to you!

Just looked and we're just over 87% of the way to 5,000,000 posts.... :)

Some of us are quite the chatty bunch. I think the live round threads for the events really make a dent in that number. Exciting times for THP.

All me.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

That is huge!!!! I haven't been a member that long but this is a great community!!!!!!!

Back