Jordan Spieth Signs w/ Coke

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
how much of that coke sales in TX went to Nate's house?

Wow....AT&T, Coca Cola..... what's next IBM? i think a coca cola staff bag would be pretty cool... if AT&T wasn't already on it.

I know what I'm stopping for on the way home, eff the lottery tickets.

No more "drinking the Kool-Aid" either, all about the Coke now.

El Chapo got another one!

oh...wrong Coke

I heard TX immediately removed all vending machines that sell Pepsi

Not a big Coke guy. Not very good for the body but will partake every now and then.

Now he backs a tea brand I'm all in!

I wonder if he gets a membership at East Lake with the deal... or Augusta? I don't remember which cc in GA has an affiliation with the company.

Under armor, att, coca cola... big $ endorsements and we'll deserved

Not a big Coke guy. Not very good for the body but will partake every now and then.

Now he backs a tea brand I'm all in!

I believe they own Nestea and Gold Peak

The only Coca Cola product I drink is Dasani. Otherwise, I've been a Pepsi guy my whole life when I do drink soda. I even collect old Pepsi stuff.

Too late, we already call everything Coke, even when ordering a Pepsi.

I always liked that about Texas:

Me: I'll have a coke
Waitress: What Kind?
Me: Dr Pepper

Wow huge deal for him! Good for him. I dont drink soda but good for him.

Too late, we already call everything Coke, even when ordering a Pepsi.

you Texans adapt quickly. Wait I do the same, and I'm a Cowboys fan. Does that mean I'm another step closer to the transformation?

Yeah, he's going to be a rich, rich man. He already is. Solid signing for Coke.

That's a huge signing! Smart move on his part! When is Wheaties going to scoop him up?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Huge... I am actually really looking forward to seeing Coke on the staffer.

These are funny.

1 - No, the best time to enjoy a coke is in the evenings with Rum, Jordan. Come on.

2 - Yeah, like people didn't know you're from Texas and therefore love to watch football hahahahaha

So I grew up a Coke fan, turned to Pepsi when my Dad started working for Frito Lay, then when he retired I didn't care anymore.

SO, does that mean we'll see Jordan Spieth in the commercials with the Polar Bears?

Seriously though, good for him!

Mixer of choice.

Good for him. Man, that kid is making a ton of money.

i like the signing. he seems to fit the brand pretty well. an ice cold coke is something only a communist couldn't love.

Something tells me he will have a Powerade water bottle in the bag going forward like Ricky with his Red Bull one.

Back