DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha worse lost a Fantasy Hockey bet with Moose and he was brutal... Everything is good just crazy with work and the twins. I actually played golf in December and in shorts! I hope all is well with you buddy

All good here. That is brutal. How long do you (or more specifically, do we) have to endure that lovely avatar? Til next hockey season? Unfortunately you can never unsee what you've already seen and it'll be a long long time trying to get that image out of my mind. LOL

BTW .... for those of you that have or have had the <b>VSGA VIP Golf Card</b> ... <b>Fawn Lake CC</b> in Spotsylvania is participating in it for 2016. I know I have never played it. Sounds like a road trip to me!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If anyone is interested this might be a good early season (March) tournament to start shaking the cobwebs off from the winter. I'm most likely going to try and play (don't let that deter anyone...ha)

https://www.facebook.com/events/1502300756741499/

Looks interesting. Might have check this more closely! Thanks for the info!

Hey ... I'm part Irish and I love me some good Whiskey.
Sounds like a road trip to the eastern shore.
Any interest ... JohnSinVA? ?

Is that a rhetorical question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that a rhetorical question?

Yes actually.

"NO John, no ... no .... no .... I'll drive. Ok!"
(Guess the movie)

Well, uh, we were on our way down to the bingo parlor. The directions got all mixed up and one thing led to another...

Well, uh, we were on our way down to the bingo parlor. The directions got all mixed up and one thing led to another...

You win the Golden Ticket!

Might have to look into that

Might be down for that Rob..
Not quite the Eastern Shore Chris, but from where you are it would probably seem like it. Only about 10 miles east of BWI

Sounds good Don.

would be the first "mini" outimg of the year and maybe prep a bigger event for some lucky ones later in July.

Not quite the Eastern Shore Chris, but from where you are it would probably seem like it. Only about 10 miles east of BWI

Sounds good Don.

would be the first "mini" outimg of the year and maybe prep a bigger event for some lucky ones later in July.

You would have to make it a home and home with raspberry in the following months

Sounds good Don.

Yep still a hike for me. But well worth it

You would have to make it a home and home with raspberry in the following months

That's not a bad option.

For those interested, there is a tournament at PB Dye Club in Ijamsville, MD on March 17 .... the Clover Classic. Registration begins on Feb 1 (more details later)

Also, they now have a new course Superintendent ... Chris Navin ... who used to be at Bulle Rock! Maybe he can help bring back PB Dye to what it used to be. (also why I wasn't too impressed with Bulle Rock when we played since he was or had already left) Hmmmmm??

Will be heading down to the beach house this weekend. Will be hitting Mattaponi Springs for an afternoon round today.

Will be heading down to the beach house this weekend. Will be hitting Mattaponi Springs for an afternoon round today.

Where is the beach house?

Where is the beach house?
Not far from Va Beach.
That's where I go, especially in the warmer months, for my 2nd favorite past time ... FISHING!

Not far from Va Beach.
That's where I go, especially in the warmer months, for my 2nd favorite past time ... FISHING!

Nice, enjoy the weekend buddy.

Good chance I am hitting Compass Pointe tomorrow. May have an open spot or 2. In the 9:30 - 10.00 area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back