Odyssey Putters Thread

Your argument for 1,000+ is fair enough. Don't see many Odyssey putters at that price was more of what I had intended to say.

I guess the reasonable price is whatever someone is willing to pay. This seller will sort that out eventually.
Close enough maybe I'll ask if I can come see it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Saw this promoted on twitter it's a 24ct gold flaked donut and it's only $100. So that putter can't be worth $4750
87af2f50ea640f6dbe7c89c813466642.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That's just stupid crazy. Couldn't bring myself to even put it in play.

$4750? No thanks, I'll but a set of PXG irons

This came today. Fired right up.

7b45635bfb860046e27a2c52f2c1c726.jpg

c70644a1eb3f5e86533bcd6c7dd1872b.jpg

ade758a041327846b704f3f8251685f5.jpg

e3328d30cbdf96e2e84f27bdf535888d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Nice! There's a reason everyone and their dog have started using that shape now, because it's brilliant!

Nice! There's a reason everyone and their dog have started using that shape now, because it's brilliant!

I've gotta tell you buddy, it's really been making me ponder. Maybe one with a PN would make all the difference in the world.

It would be awesome to make putting even easier.

I really wish they didn't use the worst possible color yellow/green for that line. Completely turned me off from it.

I've gotta tell you buddy, it's really been making me ponder. Maybe one with a PN would make all the difference in the world.

It would be awesome to make putting even easier.

They make a plumbers neck 777...just sayin.

Nicely done BCS!!!!!! I have heard a ton of good things about this line.

Hurricane Golf has them for $99:bananadance:

Edit: Just realized that's only for the LH model...

They make a lot of them in PN. I've looked at this one a few times on Callaway preowned.

putters-2015-works-7ch____1.png

Only 2 of my 6 putters currently are never on the table trade/sale wise, and that's one of them. It's really good.

Looks like only the left handed versions. Sad, because I'd be all over that.

I realized that after the fact....my bad :dazed:

It's actually perfect. I linked amsmith61 to the deals and I bet he arrives in here shortly saying he bought one haha! #WinWin

They've got a ton of great deals on left handed putters! If I were a leftie I'd be all over that site, haha!

A flow neck, MXM #7 with a black shaft....

I NEED one!

It's actually perfect. I linked amsmith61 to the deals and I bet he arrives in here shortly saying he bought one haha! #WinWin
I don't know what you are talking about. :)

But I was heading over to the Ponder list and later today, the what did you buy thread.

$99 is a steal and I need to try that putter.

I don't know what you are talking about. :)

But I was heading over to the Ponder list and later today, the what did you buy thread.

$99 is a steal and I need to try that putter.

Get it done!

Back