DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea ive done quite a bit of research and tried most of it. We have been to 3 doctors already probably heading to a 4th soon
Definitely keep doing that, and press as hard as you need to. From experience I can tell you docs miss obvious things. Two docs in 24 hours missed diagnosing my daughter with diabetes. Came to same conclusion because she was a dancer. When a simply quick blood test was all it took. We had to ask why they did not do that.

Hello gentlemen, been away for quite some time....but I'm back now. Looking to get out on Friday and checking to see if anyone else would like to join while the weather will still be nice - and also make it a 4-day weekend.

Hello gentlemen, been away for quite some time....but I'm back now. Looking to get out on Friday and checking to see if anyone else would like to join while the weather will still be nice - and also make it a 4-day weekend.

Welcome back! Wish I could but wrapping up year end performance reviews for my team.

Get caught up on the last week in here, we have some fantastic opportunities coming to Texas courtesy of THP!

Get caught up on the last week in here, we have some fantastic opportunities coming to Texas courtesy of THP!

So excited about the UST monthly Shaft Spectaculars...SO EXCITED!
So will other THPers, as soon as they see the first one....haha

And wait...There's more!

And wait...There's more!

I don't want to wait till after the 1st one..........take me now!!!

And wait...There's more!

I wanna go!!!

If anyone wants to play this Sunday (1/17) I have purchased a 12pm tee time at prairie lakes.
($23 GolfNow hot deal)

If anyone wants to play this Sunday (1/17) I have purchased a 12pm tee time at prairie lakes.
($23 GolfNow hot deal)

I need to get out....consider me a maybe. Let me see how things are going but understand if you need to fill it before I can commit.

And wait...There's more!
Love to be in that first group!

And wait...There's more!
Love this JB. Really wish I could commit to sign up. Kills me that I can't

Alright DFW crew, the crew is about to shrink by one. I found today that I have to be in Miami Jan 25. I will be heading out Friday night. I don't know when I will get the chance to get back, and when I can get back, not sure I will have time for any visiting or golf. My visits will be short and family time will be the important thing. I hope to get some time later in the spring to get back here and spend time with everyone.
I hope that I can get a transfer back to the area within the year, but I don't know if it will happen or not. I can be hopeful. Hey, I might get down there and really love where I am. The one issue will still be that my family is here in Fort Worth.
Hope to get the chance to play again soon. Hopefully with everyone here.

Alright DFW crew, the crew is about to shrink by one. I found today that I have to be in Miami Jan 25. I will be heading out Friday night. I don't know when I will get the chance to get back, and when I can get back, not sure I will have time for any visiting or golf. My visits will be short and family time will be the important thing. I hope to get some time later in the spring to get back here and spend time with everyone.
I hope that I can get a transfer back to the area within the year, but I don't know if it will happen or not. I can be hopeful. Hey, I might get down there and really love where I am. The one issue will still be that my family is here in Fort Worth.
Eddie, good luck and best wishes to you and your family. It was a pleasure to know you and call you my friend. Hopefully we can tee it up in the near future. Dont be a stranger! Enjoy Miami! Take care my friend!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Good luck Eddie....you know you always have a spot in my 4some!

Good luck, Eddie! Try not to lose your Texas card down there!

Eddie it was a pleasure meeting you and I wish you nothing but the best. I will keep you and your family in my prayers as you go through this new transition.

Good luck Eddie, you will be missed! You will always be part of the crew, we will hold your slot.

Hey guys I'm dropping into dallas in early March with some buddies for a couple of stars games. I'm looking for advice on a good course to check out. I was looking at the tribute but after reading reviews it seems like it may be too easy. We are all around a 7-10 handicap. The hotel we stay at is in the Addison area by the galleria. Thanks in advance.

Hey guys I'm dropping into dallas in early March with some buddies for a couple of stars games. I'm looking for advice on a good course to check out. I was looking at the tribute but after reading reviews it seems like it may be too easy. We are all around a 7-10 handicap. The hotel we stay at is in the Addison area by the galleria. Thanks in advance.

Next door to the Tribute is the Olde American. Play the tips and you'll get an extremely difficult test.

Hate this. You'll be back soon enough though, I just know it. Chat soon buddy!

Buddy your gonna be missed but just like everyone else your gonna be back. I enjoyed all the fun times, don't be a stranger in the thread.!!!

So, you're taking your talents to South Beach?

So, you're taking your talents to South Beach?
I am taking myself to where the job let's me work. Not by choice, but better than many of the alternatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back