What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 on the Alpha 815 from CPO. Ordered mine on Monday, got it today. CPO rocks! :banana: Hope it kicks the X2 Hot out of the bag this year. That club has been good to me.

picked up a Callaway BBA 815 from CPO today!!
+1 on the Alpha 815 from CPO. Ordered mine on Monday, got it today. CPO rocks! :banana: Hope it kicks the X2 Hot out of the bag this year. That club has been good to me.

Solid purchases gentlemen!!!! I loved my time with the 815 alpha.

3 more black chrome stepless putter shafts.
I need to pick a few of those up. Love the look. and it's like 1/2 the price of the one I got.

Had my midsize UST Tour 360 grip put on my GBB.

Just purchased a Titleist 712U 18* 2 iron with trade credit from GlobalGolf! Also got a Callaway Dawn Patrol glove. all of this for 57 cents out of my pocket! Also, the 712U has a dynamic gold x100 shaft in it, which is the same as my irons, so it should fit right in!

I brought these beauties the other day and they turned up today, got a good deal i couldnt turn down. Ive been wanting these since they first came out and i hit them back them and loved them. I know im late to the party but with the price of clubs here these are the only apex i could stretch the budget to. Ill probably need to hunt down a AW/GW to go with them. Im a fan of set GW's.
Hopefully get out before work tomorrow to try them out.

I brought these beauties the other day and they turned up today, got a good deal i couldnt turn down. Ive been wanting these since they first came out and i hit them back them and loved them. I know im late to the party but with the price of clubs here these are the only apex i could stretch the budget to. Ill probably need to hunt down a AW/GW to go with them. Im a fan of set GW's.

Congrats. Those are some awesome clubs

Beautiful irons Lobsta. Lots of people still loving those.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Better late than never!!! I remember hitting these for the first time on course.. It was ridiculous. Nearly aced two straight par 3s with AdamW.

Dang you ebay...

4aa6f560-049a-46fa-9865-27d3c5df6ced_zpsoxxihxs6.jpg

It was a complete impulse buy, I couldn't pass it up. I'm still going to pursue Apex CF16's though and let the best club win.

Didn't buy, but the Under Armour haul I ordered Monday night has arrived. That was quick.

I won it not bought it, but my MD3 wedge cane in today. Just hafta get the back healed so I can take it out to give it a try.

47db02b9121330e327fad08dccfe60fc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Just picked up a black Fly Z Hybrid 2-3 at the golf show.

Let's see what did I buy today...

Graphite design gp 6s driver shaft (189)
Matrix program f15 120g 6.5 5 to pw (300)
2 callaway driver adaptors (40)
20 carbon ferrules (30)

Pretty good haul for a good deal. Especially on the matrix shafts

20 carbon ferrules (30)

Where did you find the carbon ferrules? only found a hand full of them and they are always .355. looking for some .370 ones.

Where did you find the carbon ferrules? only found a hand full of them and they are always .355. looking for some .370 ones.
The ones I order are 355

Picked up a dozen Wilson Urethane Duo. Not sure when I'm going to get the chance to use them though. But still looking forward to it.

20 carbon ferrules (30)

Did you forget the XR driver?? Not much time left in Jan!

Grabbed a dozen orange Duo and a round of golf at the Conway Country Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back