What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lobster roll made from lobster bought at the pound down the street and homemade Portuguese sweet rolls

I walked down to Carl's Jr. from the Motel (just through the parking lot) and had a (I think) Western Bacon Double and oninon rings.

Grilled shrimp, rice pilaf and a baked sweet potatoe.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Lobster roll made from lobster bought at the pound down the street and homemade Portuguese sweet rolls

they sell lobster at your pound? we can only get puppies and kitties but i think theyd get kinda mad if i cooked one

im gonna thaw some pork i think for tonight

BBQ chicken, sauteed potatoes, corn on the cob, jello

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its late kids are sick going easy cheeseburger hamburger helper

it was nawlins loozyann night last night and we had gumbo and jumbalaya

Last night it was torta, Filipino-style.

tacos!

aunt cooked dinner
it was pepper steak
lets just say she is culinarily challenged

egg, ham and cheese sandwich

Tonight I'll be feasting on elk steaks. Probably a tater and some spinach to go along.

beer, beef jerky and funyuns

Lamb chops with veggies, so yummy!!

Got this gorgeous piece of Blue Fin Tuna today at the Fish Market. Sashimi grade! Just a light baste of Soy Sauce and then 30 second sear on each side and I am going to be eating one of my favorite dishes.

x2_26a6665

^ That looks delicious. I'm eating pizza.

Ribeyes. Also grilling the Italian sausage I par boiled a couple days ago for lunches.

Goulash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So yall are eating 2 separate dinners? lol

Yup, we do that a lot because we don't like a lot of the same foods. He hates salmon and I love it and he loves sushi grade tuna and I can't stand the texture so we both made fish just different kinds.

Plus my version of healthy eating and his are very different so we often make similar meals but prepared differently. But we always eat dinner together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back