The Powerball and Mega Millions Wanna win it thread

California had 5 million dollar winners the last drawing....shenanigans is right.

Said they had 12 more match 5 out of 6 again tonight on top of the jackpot winner. Not sure how many of those are $100k or $1m, but still.

Guess I need to set my alarm for work tom. Cancel that its going to be 55* tom. I shall golf my sorrows away tom!

oh well. Moving on.

Well shucks. $7 win isn't gonna do it.

I better cancel those post dated checks for that island I was in the process of getting.

Well managed to get the powerball. Off to work I go.

Zip zero nada, guess I still have to freeze my butt of in Michigan

A big swing and a miss for me. Not sure I had any of the numbers. Oh well, I didn't need all that money anyway.

No numbers hit. Back to the grind!

Reports saying there are now 3 winning tickets

Reports saying there are now 3 winning tickets

And a 3 way split is still $500 million before all the taxes and stuff comes out haha

Hey I didn't win but I'll still be the same person I was before I lost.

And a 3 way split is still $500 million before all the taxes and stuff comes out haha
Sure glad I didn't win! That's not nearly enough....

Think I saw that there was 78 (might need to double check) tickets total that got all 5 of the numbers, but NOT the Powerball...so they all won $1,000,000 each, more if they had the Power Play option.

I figured if the person behind the counter asks Canadan if he wants the Power Play option, his answer is always "yes"...because that's hockey.

Pretty funny that it took so long for anyone to hit, and suddenly three people hit.

Would have gladly been the fourth hahahaha
That's a "downfall" of such a large pot. Now the market is over saturated.

(I say downfall in jest when talking about winning that much money)

Think I saw that there was 78 (might need to double check) tickets total that got all 5 of the numbers, but NOT the Powerball...so they all won $1,000,000 each, more if they had the Power Play option.

I figured if the person behind the counter asks Canadan if he wants the Power Play option, his answer is always "yes"...because that's hockey.

I did not play the power play nor was I asked. Honestly I didn't have a clue what it was.

I did not play the power play nor was I asked. Honestly I didn't have a clue what it was.

If you DON'T win the Jackpot, what ever your DO win would be multiplied by the number of the Power Play amount, up to 2, 3, 4, or 5 times...except the Match 5 $1,000,000 option which maxes out at $2,000,000 no matter what. It costs an extra $1 to have the Power Play.

I think I'd be pretty disappointed at first being that close but not getting it...and then I'd remember I just won a million dollars and be ok.

If you DON'T win the Jackpot, what ever your DO win would be multiplied by the number of the Power Play amount, up to 2, 3, 4, or 5 times...except the Match 5 $1,000,000 option which maxes out at $2,000,000 no matter what. It costs an extra $1 to have the Power Play.

So i could have won 8 dollars last night. Wow, I've ruined everything!!!

hahahaha

So i could have won 8 dollars last night. Wow, I've ruined everything!!!

hahahaha

I know right!?!?!

Dan right now....

giphy.gif

I know right!?!?!

Dan right now....

giphy.gif

That's what I am doing for buying an extra five numbers.

I think I've enjoyed this Powerball thing, but I am done throwing more than two bucks at each drawing.

Back