The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah man. Im right there with ya. But then I realize it's Madden haha. If I coulda got the day off I would have this year. First time in a long time I haven't hahaha.

I did take my gf's son (9 at the time) to a midnight POKE-LAUNCH and wow. There were people old as me, older than me and lots of older teenagers waiting to buy. Craziness.

Pure luck for me. Madden comes out Tuesday night at midnight. My normal days off are wednesday and thursday.

At&T is terrible. Absolutely terrible and in my experience their service is some of the worst. Sprint's was better for me to a point. I will say this you may miss the BB OS. I love Apple OS but feel its way too restricted. I'll be jailbreaking tonight though lol.

let me know if you have any problems. I have been unlocked and jailbroken for about a year now. best thing is you won't be restricted anymore by apple. and Im on t-mobile which isnt great but better than at&t. really hope verizon gets it soon.

Sweet. Ill probably be blowing up your pM's or FB. HAHAHHAHA. MAN DOWN!

It seems real easy. Just a link to follow now.

I'll be a little frustrated if the Verizon iPhone comes out, I just got the new iPhone 4 on AT&T when my contract was up. Should have waited, oh well, I haven't had near as much problem with dropped calls this time as I did with my old iPhone 3G.

They've been saying this for awhile. They have also been saying that chips were ordered for CMDA and all that jazz too. I wouldn't really be too upset. I'd be really surprised if they send an Iphone to verizon and if they did I wouldn't expect it to be an upgrade over the 4. Except the service lol.

Yeah I wouldn't hold your breath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried jailbreaking their phone by going to jailbreakme.com on their iPhone? Just wondering what others experiences were.

Has anyone tried jailbreaking their phone by going to jailbreakme.com on their iPhone? Just wondering what others experiences were.
Not personally, but I know that site's method works. (friend used it to jail break his)

Verizon is announcing a new DROID early aug. they aren't even trying to get the iphone. Apple is very demanding when it comes to business agreements. I can't see verizon bending to their will.

Worked like a charm on my Ipod Touch, but I did it like instantly after it was released and apparently there were some problems being reported as more people got to it. It's been out for a while now though, you shouldn't have any issues.

personally I would not recommend using that site to break your phone. But's thats just my 2 cents. proceed at your own risk when attempting any jailbreak/unlock procedures. There is always a slim chance your phone will become "bricked"

I jailbroke my Iphone with that site last night. A few tense moments but I'm aok now. Anyone else change their root/mobile passwords? Whats that even mean? Also talks about SSH'ing. lol. I'm pretty tech savvy but I have no idea and Im not afraid to admit. I've been trying to find more info though.

Well, I think I've had enough of my Blackberry Storm and will be getting an iPhone this weekend!!! :)

Just got tapatalk and testing it out..
It's pretty cool so far alot better than trying to use safari.

Just got tapatalk and testing it out..
It's pretty cool so far alot better than trying to use safari.

+1 tapatalk is worth every penny

I had to order my iPhone 4 so hopefully I'll get it tomorrow afternoon. The tracking number says it'll deliver to the AT&T store by 3pm tomorrow, so I'll have to swing by after my golf lesson and have it activated for me. I'M EXCITED to be getting the iPhone 4 :joy:

I had to order my iPhone 4 so hopefully I'll get it tomorrow afternoon. The tracking number says it'll deliver to the AT&T store by 3pm tomorrow, so I'll have to swing by after my golf lesson and have it activated for me. I'M EXCITED to be getting the iPhone 4 :joy:
Awesome! I cannot wait till my contract with Verizon is up at the end of the year. I'll be jumping to At&t for an iPhone for sure!
Did you get white or black?

===== QUOTE Golf Chick ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Awesome! I cannot wait till my contract with Verizon is up at the end of the year. I'll be jumping to At&t for an iPhone for sure!
Did you get white or black?

They only have the iPhone 4s in black. The sales rep says towards the end of the year they'll be having a white one.

Per the tracking number, it says my phone should be delivered this afternoon then I have to stop by the AT&T store so they can transfer my number and contacts over. I'm excited to not have to use berry blab, I'm still having issues with it!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

They only have the iPhone 4s in black. The sales rep says towards the end of the year they'll be having a white one.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
Oh, bummer. I would love a white one! Hopefully they'll have them ready for Christmas time.

of course they will...it's the Apple way!
Oh, bummer. I would love a white one! Hopefully they'll have them ready for Christmas time.

I can't believe we cancelled our golf lesson today (besides, its WAY TOO HOT still at 7pm) so instead, we're going to go get my new iPhone 4 :joy: YAY!!!

I can't believe we cancelled our golf lesson today (besides, its WAY TOO HOT still at 7pm) so instead, we're going to go get my new iPhone 4 :joy: YAY!!!

Not a bad swap if the weather is hot. Enjoy the new phone, it took me a couple weeks before I stopped finding cool features. They rock.

Not a bad swap if the weather is hot. Enjoy the new phone, it took me a couple weeks before I stopped finding cool features. They rock.

Its in the triple digits, so I think I'll be getting my new phone instead :D Just got the email that its in the store awaiting my arrival :clapp:

Questions for all you iPhone users out there, maybe more specific to the iPhone 4 :confused2: Anyways...I've figured out how to group apps together on the home screen, is there a way to group contacts together? I like to put all my golf course numbers and address all in one group, easier to find :)

I'm still trying soo hard not to press the screen in...yikes!! I'm so used to the Storm that it'll take a little adjusting. I like my iPhone 4 so far!! I got the free case with it, well, I put an order out for it and in the meantime, I have my purple case :clapp: I've already got Golf Logix installed and its ready to be used this weekend!!

There is a favorites part were you could put all your golf friends into. I have my mom, dad, and a couple of friends in my favorites part because its easier to find them but you could do the same for your golf friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back