Bridgestone JGR Driver Review Thread

That's good stuff right there. How was dispersion across the board?

Great info JB, 10.5 loft right? I have both 10.5 & 12 degree J715 and the 12 is just so much easier to hit, dispersion is better. Will probably still order 12 degree JGR even if the launch is higher. What is your thoughts on the Aldila shaft? Will it be a automatic pull and find a better shaft?

Great feedback JB. Interesting to see the testers comments related to the club itself.

I myself am looking forward to getting some swings with this.

Also interested to see the sound difference that you've mentioned, although for me sound is like a grain of salt. Doesn't really have an effect on whether I would purchase a club. I'm more interested in performance.

That's good stuff right there. How was dispersion across the board?

Hard to work with that is dispersion is closer related to swing. I have the data, and will see what I can put together.

Great info JB, 10.5 loft right? I have both 10.5 & 12 degree J715 and the 12 is just so much easier to hit, dispersion is better. Will probably still order 12 degree JGR even if the launch is higher. What is your thoughts on the Aldila shaft? Will it be a automatic pull and find a better shaft?

All 3 lofts were used as we wanted people to test drivers of the same loft they were using.

Great info JB, it sounds like this would be a good driver for me based on the testers data.

I really like both the 715 & 815 last year when we were hitting them at Bridgestone U. I kinda regret not buying one. I will have to give this a try, the price point is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was there much flight difference between the lower lofts to the 12 ?

Was there much flight difference between the lower lofts to the 12 ?

Impossible for me to tell as they were not hit together really. Completely based on what someone was hitting currently.

Really good info and the feedback from the testers is interesting to know. Can't wait to hit this. JB you have the GBB set at 11* which loft did you do your testing with?

Really good info and the feedback from the testers is interesting to know. Can't wait to hit this. JB you have the GBB set at 11* which loft did you do your testing with?

10.5 degrees.

Good info from the range. Still wanting to hit this one for sure.

JM

Good stuff JB. This is really top on my list for a driver this year.

I need to hit this one, the 815 was a fantastic head, so I'm curious.

I wish it was adjustable like my 715, not because I want to be able to always change it but because I want to try it with the shaft I have in my 715. Still really want to test this club either way.

Great info.
is-it square face ? And with the weights in , doest -it play neutral ?

Great info.
is-it square face ? And with the weights in , doest -it play neutral ?

Im not a sufferer of something offset, but it does not appear a problem for me (or the golfers that tested this morning).

How would you compare the head shape to the 715 and 815. More like one or the other?

Definitely has a little more heel toe span than the 715 while still remaining pretty deep faced. Nice.

JM

I like the looks and what I'm hearing about this one as well. The 715 and 815 impressed me at Bstone U

Nice pic there for comparison. What do you think of the stock shaft? Never have tried Aldila's

Nice pic there for comparison. What do you think of the stock shaft? Never have tried Aldila's

Its fine. It feels pretty good and offered a nice ball flight when matched with the head.

Good data, JB. I'm a big fan of forgiveness and love the j815. This driver might need to be hit by me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back