Pinehurst & Team Titleist in March

jhstew1

Idiot Free
Reaction score
Handicap
5.8 Ghin
I think this looks like a good deal, could be chilly there in March though...

It's a new year and that means it's also time to reset those golf goals. And if you're looking to get your game in shape early this season, we've got an exciting opportunity for you.

We've partnered with Pinehurst, America’s largest and most historic golf resort, to create a special package exclusively for Team Titleist members that will help you get the most out of your game this spring.

With the Get “Fit” in March with Titleist package you’ll have the opportunity to work with one of our expert fitters to get your game dialed in with complimentary Titleist golf ball and club fittings along with a $200 gift card towards any Titleist golf balls, clubs or gear during your stay.

Get “Fit” in March with Titleist Package includes:

• Accommodations at Pinehurst Resort for two nights
• Two rounds of golf including a round on Pinehurst No.2, site of the 2014 U.S. Open and U.S. Women’s Open Championships
• Pinehurst’s legendary breakfast buffet and a three-course dinner each day
• A complimentary Titleist fitting session that includes a golf ball fitting and your choice of a club fitting from one of the following categories: driver, long game, iron or wedge fitting
• A $200 credit toward any Titleist golf ball, club or gear purchase in Pinehurst’s Golf Shop

Package price is $995.00* per person double occupancy and $1,245.00* per person single occupancy. Valid March 1-31, 2016.

Call (866) 495-9492 or visit http://www.pinehurst.com/get-fit-in-march-at-pinehurst/ to book your package and get your game dialed in.

*Rates are subject to tax and resort service charge. Valid March 1- March 31, 2016. Based on availability.

http://www.titleist.com/teamtitleist/b/tourblog/archive/2016/01/12/exclusive-get-fit-in-march-with-titleist-at-pinehurst

Sounds like a great time and reminds me once again how great THP events are priced.

Sounds pretty damn good. But that price seems high for 2 nights and 2 rounds. Not sure I would spend over 1k for it.

actually sounds like a pretty good deal to me. the thp event deals are stupid good, but for an "average" event i think it's very well priced. if i had the time and the dollars, i'd opt for a thp event every time.

It is a good deal but I will spend my $$ on THP events, more bang for the buck.

I just checked the Pinehurst site and it looks like the deals right now are 252 for a night at the Carolina Hotel and a round of golf on #2. Does that mean that dinner + fitting + 200 dollar Titleist Pro Shop credit = 500 dollars for double and 750 for a single?

Seems overpriced.

I just checked the Pinehurst site and it looks like the deals right now are 252 for a night at the Carolina Hotel and a round of golf on #2. Does that mean that dinner + fitting + 200 dollar Titleist Pro Shop credit = 500 dollars for double and 750 for a single?

Seems overpriced.
The march package is 400 nightly with a 150 upcharge for #2.

2977903b23daeaae71ea7ba297e41ec3.jpg

Seems overpriced.
It is the cheapest point of the year right now. Goes up a TON for the few spring months then drops again in summer and spikes back up in the fall

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ahhh that's more like it. So basically a wash from a typical trip to Pinehurst at the time with the added bonus of a fitting and some delicious foods.

Good to hear.

Sounds pretty damn good. But that price seems high for 2 nights and 2 rounds. Not sure I would spend over 1k for it.

I think a fitting at the Titleist center here in MA is something like $400 for one "type" of club. But I'm not sure if that's the same experience you'd get there.

Pretty good package. Usually a stay in the hotel and a round on 2 and another resort course would be close to 1k itself. Throw in the fitting, meals and shop credit and its a solid deal.

Pretty good package. Usually a stay in the hotel and a round on 2 and another resort course would be close to 1k itself. Throw in the fitting, meals and shop credit and its a solid deal.
I had seen this and brought it to the wife's attention. .. hint hint. "I'd really like to go!" Either there or make a trip to the Titleist Fitting Studio in California. Hmmmm?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I don't know what team titelist is, but this is a good deal.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I don't know what team titelist is, but this is a good deal.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
It's basically a member signup up on its website, you get email newsletters and some get opportunities to test new product when it's released, mostly balls from what I've seen.

Im pretty sure there is no cost as I am a member and don't recall paying anything.

Back