Gas Prices: What are you paying?

Just paid $2.12 in Park City Utah. Paid under $2.00 a few days ago just down the road an hour.

$1.99 per gallon

It fell ten cents today to $1.639 here.

$1.649 here.

$1.719 now but I used a $.40 discount at Kroger to get it for $1.319 per gallon

$1.79 at the corner gas station today, down $0.03 from Friday.

Premium was $2.059 today.

1.059 to 1.019 (pounds per liter) in London today.

Premium was $2.059 today.

Really, $1.55 in Mankato today. Using Gas Buddy to find lowest prices on my drive to Hot Springs, Ar. I found $1.45 in Kearney, Mo. and $1.44 in Fayetteville, Ar.

Really, $1.55 in Mankato today. Using Gas Buddy to find lowest prices on my drive to Hot Springs, Ar. I found $1.45 in Kearney, Mo. and $1.44 in Fayetteville, Ar.
Kearney is where I grew up 5th grade on. Never thought I'd see the town posted on a golf forum.

I read that some stations in Michigan are under a dollar. Insane.

I paid 1.29 today.

Not. Good.

I paid $1.83 today in Massachusetts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I paid 1.29 today.

Not. Good.

I saw that most of Tulsa and surrounding communities were around $1.30 to $1.40 per gallon. In our area, the longer and lower the gas prices, the hard the community is going to suffer due to losses of jobs and income. I'd rather pay $2.50 a gallon and have better/higher paycheck!

I saw that most of Tulsa and surrounding communities were around $1.30 to $1.40 per gallon. In our area, the longer and lower the gas prices, the hard the community is going to suffer due to losses of jobs and income. I'd rather pay $2.50 a gallon and have better/higher paycheck!

Yeah, its crippling this area. Not bueno, I don't care what anyone says.

I am still paying north of 3 bucks here in SoCal :(

1.91 here in RI.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I paid 1.29 today.

Not. Good.

Yep, I got premium just because. Crazy prices right now. We need them to go up.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

$1.999 for premium. Regular was $1.629

$1.489 by the house today.

$1.95 today

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

1.59 here

Back